First time posting

I have a few sketches on the go atm, but I finally finished colouring one of them.  Wilson with a cello (the spouse chose the cello, but honestly I also drew Maxwell with a grand piano.  I'm not putting them with their voices, that's too easy.  I'm just going with what feels right for them in general)

Wilson and Cello finished resized.png

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Tainted-Petals said:

I have a few sketches on the go atm, but I finally finished colouring one of them.  Wilson with a cello (the spouse chose the cello, but honestly I also drew Maxwell with a grand piano.  I'm not putting them with their voices, that's too easy.  I'm just going with what feels right for them in general)

Wilson and Cello finished resized.png

Suddenly, an image of all the DS characters playing "Ragtime" on their individual instruments, pops into my head.

• Like 1

Wanted something to do with Halloween, so I attempted to draw Wendy with Maxwell (please note I never draw kids, and I know it needs work.  This is just a first draft sketch before I put inks and colours down).  Just felt like sharing.  Also, totally gave up on drawing when I came to Abby.

Wendy and Max 2.png

1.png

2.png

• Like 5