First time posting

There's definitely a nostalgic tone to your work. This new art nouveu piece definitely caries the theme of your style. Anticipating the colored version. The misty lines around Maxwell are a really nice touch. Could either be the shadows or his cigar.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

The flowers in the corners look a lot like Wendy&Abigail's, very nice touch!

Thanks!  I actually had no idea what to put there because I was running out of ideas for what worked with Max, or could be associated with him and staring at the game icons I suddenly realized I could put those in there (and subsequently save my hide for blank space) XD

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

There's definitely a nostalgic tone to your work. This new art nouveu piece definitely caries the theme of your style. Anticipating the colored version. The misty lines around Maxwell are a really nice touch. Could either be the shadows or his cigar.

Thank you!  I grew up replicating American comic styles so it's still hard for me to break out of that style.  Hoping I can really make the colours work with the nouveau style as well

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Your description of your style reminds me of a Game Informer interview with the people who made TF2. They studied art like Norman Rockwell and the art of tie advertisment designer J. C. Leyendecker.

I had actually never heard of Leyendecker, just googled him.  Amazing style!  Thanks for telling me of him!

• Like 1

Here's a King Wilson and Charlie cut image (the full pic is on my tumblr, not posting here because of boob)

Please PLEASE refrain from making nasty comments that you don't like the ship okay?  I enjoy it, and I enjoy making content for it, so let me be.

1.png

Untitled.png

Edited by Tainted-Petals
  • Like 3