Backstories and Off-Topic Discussions (Formerly Dannyrulx v Battal)

Dannyrulx

To be honest here I don't mind Airplanes. Been flying since I was what 4 and because of that I feek rather comfortable flying with them.

That being said Planefood is pretty meeeh and one of the reasons I start to prefer other forms of Transportation (nothing beats the food I had on some Cruiseliners a while back).

2 hours ago, Lord_Battal said:

Oooooh...I don't blame you guys for wanting more of this.  Perhaps I should give more of a demonstration...show you ALL I got... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUMS please... or I am so getting blamed for this. 

Cosplaying was never something I was interested in. Maybe it's because I juat.don't have the looks and such for doing it or because it's just to much work.

Although sometimes i have Ideas it's just that it's either freaking expensive or it has parts that are just hard to replicate.

Rather just try and get into modelling of weapons and such. I mean making my own Bolter out of plastic, cloth and fabric shouldn't be as difficult. Also cause I hate big groups of people and that's where you have to go with a cosplay while you can just upload some pics when you make Gameweapons yourself.

Archived