Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

Ok guys heres a rough draft! Yeah turns out it went from hugging to a group photo but oh well (I'm sorry If I forgot any of you I tried to put in as many as I can! But fear not I will be doing more group pictures so everyone doesn't feel left out. I don't think I forgot anyone but this is a just in case thing. Also I will now be drawing the final so sorry if I reply late!-turns music on-)

Spoiler

rough draft.jpeg

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 13

AH I'll have to add dara in the next one D: dang I thought I was forgetting someone :/  But it's coming together nicely so far!

(-munches on food- what it's my break.)

Edited by Mezukie

WIR MUSSEN DAS UMARMUNG SEHEN!

WE GOTTA SEE THOSE HUGS!

WE MOETEN DIE KNUFF--augh it's so ugly in dutch

AHHHH AHH AHH AHHHHAHHHAH (in Wigfridian)

HRRR HRR HRRRRGHHHH (in Dragonflyianous)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKKKK (in Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/... 

Spoiler

.../Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose)

Edited by RyanandLink
  • Like 10

7 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

WIR MUSSEN DAS UMARMUNG SEHEN!

WE GOTTA SEE THOSE HUGS!

WE MOETEN DIE KNUFF--augh it's so ugly in dutch

AHHHH AHH AHH AHHHHAHHHAH (in Wigfridian)

HRRR HRR HRRRRGHHHH (in Dragonflyianous)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKKKK (in Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/... 

Reveal hidden contents

.../Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose/Goose)

Guys, I think they got into the coffee again...

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

WIR MÜSSEN DIE UMARMUNG SEHEN!

FTFY (sorry but i hate it when people confuse the different types of "The" we have in german).

Anyway looks good so far although i can barely see anything on my screen probably just the screen saturation.

Edited by Mr.P
  • Like 1

Just now, Mr.P said:

FTFY (sorry but i hate it when people confuse the different types of "The" we have in german).

Anyway looks good so far although i can barely see anything on my screen probably just the screen saturation.

It is drawn very light so that's probably why ^^" but once the final is out you get to see it in all it's glory!

• Like 1

Just now, Mr.P said:

I know, its been a while since I had Germany class x) also lazy to add the umlaut hahah

2 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

I know, its been a while since I had Germany class x) also lazy to add the umlaut hahah

Well that's what you got German forum goers for :D

Anyway it's almost 10 PM here so i'm going to take a well earned nap and hopefully won't miss the reveal of the picture.

5 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Well that's what you got German forum goers for :D

Anyway it's almost 10 PM here so i'm going to take a well earned nap and hopefully won't miss the reveal of the picture.

Don't worry it's going to take a bit!

It's finally done guys!! Now I have to get the feeling back into my arms and legs.

Shout out to the people in this:

And the pic!:

Spoiler

Finished group pic.jpeg

• Like 17