Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Does this mean you might join in the future...? :wilson_sneaky:

ehehe, maybe! I'll have to see if I can get on more often and make a good character for it ouo

10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

No not another incidious monster in the party (because Mez is the kind of person who would totally be a weird monster if given the chance).

*Make a human hybrid* 

• Like 2

On 1/15/2017 at 7:31 PM, DragonMage156 said:

That's acceptable but the real question is would you be considered a monster or human? :p

I would more than likely go with the human with some monster mixed in them kinda deal, or perhaps some kinda transformation? Not sure but I'll have to see where it goes ouo! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

How did Gunshot get their name?

I'm curious too!

For sure it's better than Sally (= Portable Saliva Dispenser) the varg, Spongebob the ewelet (Danny's pet), You Meatbag the glomglom (Jacob's) and Drumstick the perd.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

How did Gunshot get their name?

When ewelet was first added, the sound of it laying down had a glitched volume, making it super loud, so it sounded like a gunshot, hence the name

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Weirdobob said:

When ewelet was first added, the sound of it laying down had a glitched volume, making it super loud, so it sounded like a gunshot, hence the name

Yup this is it, Weirdo named em gunshot since I got it when the pets came out and it stuck ouo

• Like 2