Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

29 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

@Zeklo ... how are you supposed to drink that? XD

It's quite easy you see....

I uh—er uh, when I tip my hat, as gentleman do, I sneak my glass over to my fishbowl and dump in the contents! Though I do have to avoid inhaling the tea... that would be... most unfortunate.

• Like 7

I just realize I forgot to tell you guys, I've ran out of paper but don't worry! I've been practicing in paint tool sai so sadly I can't do traditional anymore but hopefully you guys will like the change of pace! I'll continue once I feel like I got a good grasp on what to do ^^!

• Like 2

On 6/19/2016 at 2:00 PM, Mezukie said:

I just realize I forgot to tell you guys, I've ran out of paper but don't worry! I've been practicing in paint tool sai so sadly I can't do traditional anymore but hopefully you guys will like the change of pace! I'll continue once I feel like I got a good grasp on what to do ^^!

We are now calling out all supporters to donate paper to our beloved Mezukie

• Like 2

@Bebbit

Spoiler

Scan 1.jpeg

Yes I actually did this ouo. Looks familiar? Well that's because @SirKnights' drawing is what inspired this!

@DragonMage156

Spoiler

Scan 11.jpeg

@Soto8969

Spoiler

Soto <3.jpeg

Soto 1.jpeg

Soto 2.jpeg

Soto 3.jpeg

Soto 4.jpeg

I have Menas and Minespatch sketched out but I'm waiting for something to come in so I can outline it and not worry for some small detail- BUT if you two want to see the sketch version I can either show you or post it up for now!

• Like 15