Sign in to follow this  
Mezukie

Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

DragonMage156    27696
9 hours ago, Mezukie said:

Now, I was thinking of doing most if not all of you in color but it's up to you. If you do then if you have a full body picture of your character that would be great :3! Just tell me what you want, if you want a certain pose or for me to decide, if you want color shading or plain color, outlined in sharpie or just pencil, if you want a different outfit then your usual then describe or show me a picture of the outfit, if you want to have someone else with you in the drawing, a specific location (ex: outside, forest, other places ) and such! If I have you on skype or steam and you wish to tell me their then message me there! Drawings will of course take time :p. And you can request more than one!

Really? No amount of DA points/payment needed? This sounds like is my kinda commission ^_^ still, I don't wanna load you with a request of all my OCs/ships/dragons XD How about you choose an OC of mine that you like/haven't drawn yet. Also colour and a little bit of shading would be appreciated too :)

Oh wait, is it just for our personas? Oh well, I have no ideas rainbow_dash_shrug_by_dropletx1-d3j6g5i.

Mezukie    2831
3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Really? No amount of DA points/payment needed? This sounds like is my kinda commission ^_^ still, I don't wanna load you with a request of all my OCs/ships/dragons XD How about you choose an OC of mine that you like/haven't drawn yet. Also colour and a little bit of shading would be appreciated too :)

Oh wait, is it just for our personas? Oh well, I have no ideas rainbow_dash_shrug_by_dropletx1-d3j6g5i.

Any of your ocs really :D! Just tell me what's first and yes you can continue to request ^^!

DragonMage156    27696
16 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

Any of your ocs really :D! Just tell me what's first and yes you can continue to request ^^!

But the possibilities... the characters... they're endless! 0_0

Battal    9890

Really, guys, the cowering is warranted.  That spider's bite made my eyes bleed goo for a few days before transforming me into a rat/wolf monster.

Our private RPs are weird.

Edited by Battal

DragonMage156    27696

You could draw you and my OC, Pink Ted hugging ^w^

Here's some references:

Spoiler

Old:

pink_ted_by_dragonmage156-d8id63o.jpgpink_ted_question_mark_by_dragonmage156-

A meme a did last year:

open_sesame__by_dragonmage156-d9772ud.jp

And something for a side reference:

pink_ted_s_new_t_shirt_by_dragonmage156-

(Lol the irony of that last picture :p (Ted's actually the stupid one)

• Like 2

Bebbit    2802
6 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ted's actually the stupid one

Anyone who wears an "I'm with stupid" shirt is stupid.

• Like 4

MenaAthena    10302

Could you draw me (it doesn't have to be with the pear face or the pear + pineapple face) running to you for help for the horror that is the nomepocalypse only to discover that you've become one of them? unless that's a bit too much in which case draw Dragon plz :3

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 4

DragonMage156    27696
19 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Could you draw me (it doesn't have to be with the pear face or the pear + pineapple face) running to help for the horror that is the nomepocalypse only to discover that you've become one of them? unless that's a bit too much in which case draw Dragon plz :3

Maybe you should draw both me and her running from it :D I refuse to become Nome-faced!

Mezukie    2831
8 hours ago, Battal said:

Really, guys, the cowering is warranted.  That spider's bite made my eyes bleed goo for a few days before transforming me into a rat/wolf monster.

Our private RPs are weird.

Just wait until we meet Jack again, I have things planned.. THINGS PLANNED! 

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maybe you should draw both me and her running from it :D I refuse to become Nome-faced!

@MenaAthena shall she be added?

• Like 1

MenaAthena    10302
10 hours ago, Mezukie said:

I-I must do this now! (I'll draw dragon after :3)

YAY! :3

10 hours ago, Mezukie said:

shall she be added?

I don't mind if she is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mezukie said:

@Mack18853 you have always been plague knight when I doodled you and shall always be :p. 

Reveal hidden contents

Mack huggles.jpeg

Now back to P's request! I almost have the outline done, hopefully I can get it up today! As long as star ocean doesn't distract me.

9291908.gif

• Like 2