Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

3 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

...maybe you should request them? :p 

I suppose Skypechat. At least that's what it looked like when I skimmed through it today (only  Skimmed through cause to lazy to read 700+ messages that piled up during the night).

14 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

I suppose Skypechat. At least that's what it looked like when I skimmed through it today (only  Skimmed through cause to lazy to read 700+ messages that piled up during the night).

17 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

...maybe you should request them? :p 

I talked with Mez before on Skype. I'm looking forward to see it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

@Gamertron7500 you weren't in the chat so I posted it here ^^ hope you like it!

Hide contents

Gamer.jpeg

Hide contents

Little drawing I did :3

Reveal hidden contents

The toast with the most.jpeg

@Youknowwho : "ZED YA CHUBBY CAN OF SOUP WHY DIDJA HAVE TO BURN ALL THE BLOODY TOILET PAPER"

Hide contents

Ya chubby can of soup!.jpeg

they look awesome and great

and cool 

i like them a lot 

:)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Teach me. Teach me how to shading!

Well you see I uh... I do this then I use that then I use this pencil then that other one sometimes charcoal ?????? profit!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mezukie said:

Well you see I uh... I do this then I use that then I use this pencil then that other one sometimes charcoal ?????? profit!

Former pencil artist here. That's pretty much it.

• Like 2

^ and double ^; I concur. Adorable as usual.

And say, got a good reference for yourself, colors and all? I think you deserve a doodle present :3

But I just wanna be sure I get stuff right. I totally wanted to surprise you but I'm a perfectionist, and a lazy one at that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

^ and double ^; I concur. Adorable as usual.

And say, got a good reference for yourself, colors and all? I think you deserve a doodle present :3

But I just wanna be sure I get stuff right. I totally wanted to surprise you but I'm a perfectionist, and a lazy one at that.

awwww <3! I'll draw up a quick one for the coloring and edit it into this comment right now!

Spoiler

I could have just said webber with a blue hat but I've been meaning to do a colored pencil full body version anyway :3 (and I've been thinking of doing some color pencil drawing as well but I'm not sure how well that will turn out so it's a maybe right now.)

Mez colored.jpeg

Edited by Mezukie
pic added
  • Like 12

Awesome, thanks! Starting to draw now. I'll make a new art thread for off-topic and it will be there when posted! I'll wait until I've rounded up enough non-DS art before doing so.

...Actually, I'll post it in the art thread in my siggy. Thanks again!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mezukie said:

awwww <3! I'll draw up a quick one for the coloring and edit it into this comment right now!

Hide contents

I could have just said webber with a blue hat but I've been meaning to do a colored pencil full body version anyway :3 (and I've been thinking of doing some color pencil drawing as well but I'm not sure how well that will turn out so it's a maybe right now.)

Mez colored.jpeg

Good. Now I can draw you properly.

• Like 1

@Zeklo indeed.  

Spoiler

Indeed Zeklo.jpeg

Let's see who checks in the spoiler for another one :3

Spoiler

Squish in now.jpeg

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R @ImDaMisterL @Weirdobob smallbird @LiptonPee @Battal @MenaAthena @Youknowwho @Ysulyan @DragonMage156 @Asparagus @LadyD @SirKnight (I hope you don't mind being in here) @Zeklo (again) @DwerBomb @Dara999 @Mobbstar @Bebbit @WaddleDee @GiddyGuy @Dudedude @Chris1488 @Soto8969 @Mr.P (I probably missed someone. So this is what happens when you try to fit to many people on one page.

• Like 21