Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

7 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

Well I'm probably going to be out all day to celebrate my birthday since I usually go out to eat every year for it, although this time we're going early. But when I get back @PiturcaClaudiuStef would you like me to use your current profile pic?

Grats and have a good one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mezukie said:

Well I'm probably going to be out all day to celebrate my birthday since I usually go out to eat every year for it, although this time we're going early. But when I get back @PiturcaClaudiuStef would you like me to use your current profile pic?

happy birthday sorry now i just woke up i slept some time today.Yeah sure you can use it i'm having an hard finding an profile pic but i guess this'll do

P.S i may change my profile pic because i'm copying someone's profile pic.

Edited by PiturcaClaudiuStef
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

It was great!! I ate a lot and might steal some left overs now hehe~

Reminds me of the one time i tried to tackle this beast

profile_ezone-teaser940x516.jpg

a 1 kg (about 2,2 pounds according to google) patty and a buttload of topings trust me eating this thing is a battle to behold. Leftovers where enought for 2 more days but damn if it wasn't worth it.

Although this teached me that I maybe should tone it a bit down when I go to those types of restaurants but tbh when you get invited to eat a t this place and don't have to pay yourself you can bet your a** that i will try to get the most out of it :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr.P said:

Reminds me of the one time i tried to tackle this beast

Hide contents

profile_ezone-teaser940x516.jpg

a 1 kg (about 2,2 pounds according to google) patty and a buttload of topings trust me eating this thing is a battle to behold. Leftovers where enought for 2 more days but damn if it wasn't worth it.

Although this teached me that I maybe should tone it a bit down when I go to those types of restaurants but tbh when you get invited to eat a t this place and don't have to pay yourself you can bet your a** that i will try to get the most out of it :D

6EkRXWO.gif

My body is ready

Also April birthdays ftw

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Mezukie said:

It's finally done guys!! Now I have to get the feeling back into my arms and legs.

Shout out to the people in this:

And the pic!:

Hide contents

Finished group pic.jpeg

Thats sooo awsome!!! :3 <3

And I haven't breasts XD

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY! *huuug*

Edited by EulenMarie
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, EulenMarie said:

Thats sooo awsome!!! :3 <3

Hide contents

And I haven't breasts XD

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY! *huuug*

Oh your just turned a bit which is why your other hand is behind you, so I did your shirt more pulled on the side and also why the line is higher then the other ^^"

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Also April birthdays ftw

Naah December is where it's at. At least for me 27th means a lot of stuff or just something rather expensive like something very special i might post once it arrives.

Also should we maybe go back on topic? We drove a bit of into the horrible pit of derailment so if someone got an Idea how we can bring this back to hugs i would really apreciate it (the Gouphug was a last ditch of effort form my side to get this post back on track tbh).

8 hours ago, Mezukie said:

arggggg -hits head on table- why do I keep forgetting people T-T

Maybe you should write a list of people.

7 hours ago, Mezukie said:

Well I'm probably going to be out all day to celebrate my birthday

Wait it's your birthday?! *glomps* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :wilson_celebrate: Whether it be early or not :D

5 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

He look it's a whole video about @Youknowwho ^_^

• Like 2