Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

9 hours ago, Mezukie said:

Now, I was thinking of doing most if not all of you in color but it's up to you. If you do then if you have a full body picture of your character that would be great :3! Just tell me what you want, if you want a certain pose or for me to decide, if you want color shading or plain color, outlined in sharpie or just pencil, if you want a different outfit then your usual then describe or show me a picture of the outfit, if you want to have someone else with you in the drawing, a specific location (ex: outside, forest, other placesĀ ) and such! If I have you on skype or steam and you wish to tell me their then message me there! Drawings will of course take time :p. And you can request more than one!

Really? No amount of DA points/payment needed? This sounds like is my kinda commission ^_^ still, I don't wanna load you with a request of all my OCs/ships/dragons XD How about you choose an OC of mine that you like/haven't drawn yet. Also colour and a little bit of shading would be appreciated too :)

Oh wait, is it just for our personas? Oh well, I have no ideas rainbow_dash_shrug_by_dropletx1-d3j6g5i.

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Really? No amount of DA points/payment needed? This sounds like is my kinda commission ^_^ still, I don't wanna load you with a request of all my OCs/ships/dragons XD How about you choose an OC of mine that you like/haven't drawn yet. Also colour and a little bit of shading would be appreciated too :)

Oh wait, is it just for our personas? Oh well, I have no ideas rainbow_dash_shrug_by_dropletx1-d3j6g5i.

Any of your ocs really :D! Just tell me what's first and yes you can continue to request ^^!

Really, guys, the cowering is warranted.Ā  That spider's bite made my eyes bleed goo for a few days before transforming me into a rat/wolf monster.

Our private RPs are weird.

Ā 

Edited by Battal

Could you draw me (it doesn't have to be with the pear face or the pear + pineapple face) running to you for help for the horror that is the nomepocalypse only to discover that you've become one of them?Ā unless that's a bit too much in which case draw Dragon plz :3

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Could you draw me (it doesn't have to be with the pear face or the pear + pineapple face) running to help for the horror that is the nomepocalypse only to discover that you've become one of them?Ā unless that's a bit too much in which case draw Dragon plz :3

Maybe you should draw both me and her running from it :D I refuse to become Nome-faced!

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

Could you draw me (it doesn't have to be with the pear face or the pear + pineapple face) running to you for help for the horror that is the nomepocalypse only to discover that you've become one of them?Ā unless that's a bit too much in which case draw Dragon plz :3

I-I must do this now! (I'll draw dragon after :3)

4 minutes ago, Mack18853 said:

Am I too late for the hug times?

Not at all! Hugs are always an option.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Battal said:

Really, guys, the cowering is warranted.Ā  That spider's bite made my eyes bleed goo for a few days before transforming me into a rat/wolf monster.

Our private RPs are weird.

Ā 

Just wait until we meet Jack again, I have things planned.. THINGS PLANNED!Ā 

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maybe you should draw both me and her running from it :D I refuse to become Nome-faced!

@MenaAthenaĀ shall she be added?

• Like 1

@Mack18853Ā you have always been plague knight whenĀ I doodled you and shall always be :p.Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

Mack huggles.jpeg

Now back to P's request! I almost have the outline done, hopefully I can get it up today!Ā As long as star ocean doesn't distract me.

• Like 13

thumbsup.gif

And now something I want to do to show my gratitude. Lets see if I can create a lil text for the picture.

*cracks fingerbones*

It was a dark night as I was sitting there in the study room of my library contemplating over the many books of my impressive collection of knowledge. As the darkness creeped in only a little candle keept me company as I go through page after page of the dark and forbidden knowledge I collected over the years. As the hours went on I noticed that I was missing a book from my collection on my desk so I decided to search for it. Picking up the candle I leave the study room and enter the main hall of the library. In the dim light of the candle I can only see a few of the old and dusty shelfes all filled with different kinds of books I accumulated over the years of collecting. Shelf after shelf I go along until I finally find the right one. Slowly I make my way through the books searching for the right one. It wasn't easy due to the dim light as many of the old books don't evne have titles but after a while I finally find the right one. I slowly pull it out as to not damage the old and brittle pages and open it up. It took me a few minutes until I found the right page but after that I finally found what I was looking for.

I hope it is at leats something to repay my gratitude towards you since I'm bad at doing drawn art.

(Also slight thanks to @PiturcaClaudiuStef for actually giving me the idea you wonderfull devil)

Edited by Mr.P
  • Like 6