Mezukie

1 hour ago, Mezukie said:

@Zeklo indeed.  

Hide contents

Indeed Zeklo.jpeg

Let's see who checks in the spoiler for another one :3

Hide contents

Squish in now.jpeg

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R @ImDaMisterL @Weirdobob smallbird @LiptonPee @Battal @MenaAthena @Youknowwho @Ysulyan @DragonMage156 @Asparagus @LadyD @SirKnight (I hope you don't mind being in here) @Zeklo (again) @DwerBomb @Dara999 @Mobbstar @Bebbit @WaddleDee @GiddyGuy @Dudedude @Chris1488 @Soto8969 @Mr.P (I probably missed someone. So this is what happens when you try to fit to many people on one page.

this-is-awesome.jpg

• Like 7

On 3 June 2016 at 7:29 PM, Mezukie said:

@Gamertron7500 you weren't in the chat so I posted it here ^^ hope you like it!

Hide contents

Gamer.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

Little drawing I did :3

Reveal hidden contents

The toast with the most.jpeg

@Youknowwho : "ZED YA CHUBBY CAN OF SOUP WHY DIDJA HAVE TO BURN ALL THE BLOODY TOILET PAPER"

Reveal hidden contents

Ya chubby can of soup!.jpeg

@MezukieI know that I wasn't on the group chat before as I decided to leave there for good.

But other than that, I like it. Thanks! :)

@Bebbit :D! You're the first to be in color!

Spoiler

Huggles for beb!.jpeg

Now, I was thinking of doing most if not all of you in color but it's up to you. If you do then if you have a full body picture of your character that would be great :3! Just tell me what you want, if you want a certain pose or for me to decide, if you want color shading or plain color, outlined in sharpie or just pencil, if you want a different outfit then your usual then describe or show me a picture of the outfit, if you want to have someone else with you in the drawing, a specific location (ex: outside, forest, other places ) and such! If I have you on skype or steam and you wish to tell me their then message me there! Drawings will of course take time :p. And you can request more than one!

• Like 13

"colour"

> sky blue hat and a speck of blood, else greyscale

Yep. As colour as it will get.

Oh well, I will sketch something together for ya. Basically put the head on Professor Layton's body and change red for blue (like the tophat's ribbon) and voila.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

"colour"

> sky blue hat, else greyscale

Yep. As colour as it will get.

Oh well, I will sketch something together for ya. Basically put the head on Professor Layton's body and change red for blue (like the tophat's ribbon) and voila.

X3 yes! ehehe it's the thought that counts eh :p?

Edited by Mezukie

2 hours ago, Mezukie said:

@Bebbit :D! You're the first to be in color!

Reveal hidden contents

Huggles for beb!.jpeg

Now, I was thinking of doing most if not all of you in color but it's up to you. If you do then if you have a full body picture of your character that would be great :3! Just tell me what you want, if you want a certain pose or for me to decide, if you want color shading or plain color, outlined in sharpie or just pencil, if you want a different outfit then your usual then describe or show me a picture of the outfit, if you want to have someone else with you in the drawing, a specific location (ex: outside, forest, other places ) and such! If I have you on skype or steam and you wish to tell me their then message me there! Drawings will of course take time :p. And you can request more than one!

*totally absolutely very definitely masculine scream of joy*

It's perfect...

Edited by Bebbit
  • Like 2