Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

But... all those unread pages... I may need a summary. Also I'm already quite involved in some RPs already so it might get pretty complicated to juggle them around :/

Don't worry it had some rp elements but it's not a full on role play and only gives some room to role play if you so choice, you could just say what you'll do in the rooms if you don't feel like it (Also most of what was before doesn't really need to be read, it was mostly character intros and one fight scene, now is after that fight scene where they are picking two ways to go.  I also have a thread for all the info on the characters, name, appearance, and class if you get confused too ^^!)

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Zeklo said:

(Sorry Zek mobile editor sucks a$$ and I can't delete the quote)

@DragonMage156 Trust me it's not as involved as say Mafia since most of the storytelling is on me. All you guys really have to do is tell me where to go and what you want to do in specific situations like say combat. Everything past that is on my end.

The RP parts are mostly just there for flavourtext (although really good one at that still hats of to Zek and Mena for making me chuckle everytime they post). But you're not required to RP.

Really the only big important posts are the ones from me with italic text in it because that's the story everything else you can just skip for now.

8 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

I'm having a hard time comprehending what this thread even is. thulecite crowns don't drain sanity, do they?

Well it started as me drawing my character hugging other characters, then I started to draw the characters from the Descend into the Abyss thread. Mostly it's just me making myself draw to get bettter though :D and what better way than to hug someone or draw something that may make someones day!

6 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

Well it started as me drawing my character hugging other characters, then I started to draw the characters from the Descend into the Abyss thread. Mostly it's just me making myself draw to get bettter though :D and what better way than to hug someone or draw something that may make someones day!

Oh, that's creative. Tell me you're still doing the former ;~;

Last time I got art was in a raffle. Two years ago. I've been homeless ever since. Is my guilt trip tactic working?

Heh. Anyway, it looks to me like you're making some good self-improvement from page 1 to here. Keep it up!

Edited by Bebbit
Text smilies are important.

3 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

Oh, that's creative. Tell me you're still doing the former ;~;

Last time I got art was in a raffle. Two years ago. I've been homeless ever since. Is my guilt trip tactic working?

Heh. Anyway, it looks to me like you're making some good self-improvement from page 1 to here. Keep it up!

Of course it's still open! I only started to draw the characters since I haven't had any request ^^! Thanks though, I was hoping my drawings looked improved :D!

1 minute ago, Youknowwho said:

Wait a minute.

You let the spider hug you, but not the shadow puppy? o /\/\ o

The spider can hug all,none can resist!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mezukie said:

Of course it's still open! I only started to draw the characters since I haven't had any request ^^! Thanks though, I was hoping my drawings looked improved :D!

Oh, well that's good to hear. *faint evil laugh*

HUG ME.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mezukie said:

@Bebbit 

Hugs you.

Reveal hidden contents

Huggles for Bebbit.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

And steal the crown!.jpeg

Perfect... that crown is even more so. Ten out of ten point zero zero one.

...What? Nothing is really perfect.

[/smartasspseudophilosophicbs]

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

@Bebbit 

Hugs you.

Reveal hidden contents

Huggles for Bebbit.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

And steal the crown!.jpeg

YES!
STEAL THE CROWN!
FOR IT IS THE NEXT PIECE IN THE PUZZLE OF HUGGING THE WORLD!!!!

• Like 1

You know Mez you might as well change the title from Hugs time to"Mezukies Artcorner" or something along those lines. Or Mezukies thread of hugs and art :D

Also wonder if you wanna try on Minion #1 and #2 once they get their proper descriptions ^^ (#1 will be done today was writing his appearance all night so I sure hope he creates a good looking mental immage).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr.P said:

You know Mez you might as well change the title from Hugs time to"Mezukies Artcorner" or something along those lines. Or Mezukies thread of hugs and art :D

Also wonder if you wanna try on Minion #1 and #2 once they get their proper descriptions ^^ (#1 will be done today was writing his appearance all night so I sure hope he creates a good looking mental immage).

Those are good name, maybe I'll make a poll of the names that people suggest and see what one you guys like the most and change it.

Yes I will try my best :D! It may take a while, especially since today I may be out all day.