Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

15 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

(btw i never actually commented on this it's sooooooo friggen adorable and beautiful just look at that tail protectively embracing her it's SIMPLY TOO CUTE UGH I NEED TO PUNCH AN ANACONDA TO FEEL MANLY AGAIN.)

(

Spoiler

feeling manly.jpeg

:D manly~

)

• Like 9

4 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

HAPPPPYYYY late BIRCHNUTH-DAY!

Hide contents

HUGZUKIE.png

But who are these characters? Have I not introduced them yet? Is this a hug-drawing... AND a teaser to something somehow?! Am I a wizard and/or interdimentional being?!

The answer is to all these questions are:
you don't know yet, yes, might be slightly maybe, and of course, yes.

I was expecting to see Arca :)

11 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

@PiturcaClaudiuStef ~

Hide contents

Piturca.jpeg

And now I will take a quick detour and draw a ghost hug for ykw.

(i freaking like it a lot sorry i was playing ROG and was fighting a lot but after seeing all the cute in that pictures,ugh i need something to feel manly no more cuteness maybe fighting an Goose/Goose,i know i'm know i'm copying Ysulyan's words but it's realy a lot of cuteness)

Just now, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

(i freaking like it a lot sorry i was playing ROG and was fighting a lot but after seeing all the cute in that pictures,ugh i need something to feel manly no more cuteness maybe fighting an Goose/Goose,i know i'm know i'm copying Ysulyan's words but it's realy a lot of cuteness)

Let the cuteness consume youuuuu!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

too much cuteness

This thread may give you cavities.I am not responsible for any cavities, physical/mental injuries, deaths, hugging addictions, cuteness overdosing, kidnapping, ghosts that haunt you to hug you or give you nightmares, ghosts in general, mafia that may target you, or a host making you kill your friends.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mezukie said:

This thread may give you cavities.I am not responsible for any cavities, physical/mental injuries, deaths, hugging addictions, cuteness overdosing, kidnapping, ghosts that haunt you to hug you or give you nightmares, ghosts in general, mafia that may target you, or a host making you kill your friends.

good to know i won't leave this thread anyway no matter the troubles.i have too many best friends here

(including you mezukie :) )

• Like 1

@LiptonPee we are now ghost spider sisters! and here's some more thank you art~

Spoiler

Lipton.jpeg

Also was wondering if you guys wanted me to post the progression to. like I'd post the finished product then underneath I'd show you the draft, line work, and unfinished shading. Sadly I thought of this when I was shading liptons ;-; so I can't show that but I could for any future ones.

• Like 10