F and Ctr+F is prioritizing Walls

On 10/04/2016 at 4:28 PM, voyager156 said:

I also love, when I press "f" to attack hostile creature --> and my character starts attacking packim baggims instead...

Yup. When killing prime apes/mosquitos, 80% of my hits will be on walls or Packim.

It's ridiculous. I know ctrl + f is force attack, but you need it for fighting stuff that hasn't become aggressive and the fact that there's no target priority system makes it horrible to use when surrounded by pets and walls.

Just now, TeoSS69 said:

It hits the closes thing to you. F is for Monsters or mob hostile to you.

For things that are hostile to you. So not mosquitos when they have a derp moment and especially not prime apes. And often when killing things in a pen or animals that move a lot, the closest thing to you is likely to be a wall or Packim.

4 minutes ago, DeputyDeath said:

For things that are hostile to you. So not mosquitos when they have a derp moment and especially not prime apes. And often when killing things in a pen or animals that move a lot, the closest thing to you is likely to be a wall or Packim.

Mosquitoes are tricky because they take a while to aggro to you. But anw. If you already aggroed on a mob you don't have to press Ctrl+F to hit it again. Just F. Which is probably why Packim gets targeted again.

1 hour ago, TeoSS69 said:

Mosquitoes are tricky because they take a while to aggro to you. But anw. If you already aggroed on a mob you don't have to press Ctrl+F to hit it again. Just F. Which is probably why Packim gets targeted again.

It's half my own laziness and half the fact that the force attack likes to work on followers that are practically invincible.

It also gives you no real indication that you're hitting Packim rather than an enemy. I've hit him a good five or six times in a row before when trying to kill prime apes.

Archived