Shipwrecked Build 172748 - April 7th

Bryce

1 hour ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Legendary monster? It shoots oil like its choking, screams for help, and flaps its tentacles like a kid who can't swim.

Killing it is practically killing a little child. 

Well. The Kraken is meant to be legendary. 
Maybe if the Quacken was anything like a duck then I'd think it wasn't meant to be legendary too.

15 minutes ago, DeputyDeath said:

Well. The Kraken is meant to be legendary. 
Maybe if the Quacken was anything like a duck then I'd think it wasn't meant to be legendary too.

Trailer makes it look legendary, but frankly I think it's Quackma trying to get her child to cheer up after being bullied by a monkey

1 hour ago, voyager156 said:

I also felt it that way... They should just make him stronger / more challenging. And he shouldn't disappear --> but chase you instead.

Or even better, reappear randomly in the next few days nearby to catch you off-guard.

4 hours ago, voyager156 said:

I also felt it that way... They should just make him stronger / more challenging. And he shouldn't disappear --> but chase you instead.

Either that, or it grabs you with a tentacle like it did in the trailer and pulls you in so you can't escape. 

Archived