Glommer in Shipwrecked?

YumoS

• Developer
18 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I want this to happen. Has anyone tried taking Chester through with them? 

I think the eyebone turns into ashes, like when changing sandbox/adventure worlds, right?

I'm not sure, and I'm probably wrong here.

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I think the eyebone turns into ashes, like when changing sandbox/adventure worlds, right?

I'm not sure, and I'm probably wrong here.

The Eyebone does not combust, disintegrate or anything like that. When you hop worlds Chester will spawn in SW if you left the Fishbone behind in RoG. 

I haven't tested yet with Glommer in SW, so I'l keep you posted.

15 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Being hit tho.

With Nightarmor and the Crown you get hit for like what 1 maybe 2 HP every other second (depending if the Shield procs) so really he should be more then fine.

Even the as Maxwell you still got the Shadowpuppets so really if you know what you'r doing you should never get hit so often that you can't make use of a Meat Effigy.

11 hours ago, Mr.P said:

With Nightarmor and the Crown you get hit for like what 1 maybe 2 HP every other second (depending if the Shield procs) so really he should be more then fine.

Even the as Maxwell you still got the Shadowpuppets so really if you know what you'r doing you should never get hit so often that you can't make use of a Meat Effigy.

Yeah, I've had that effigy up for about 50 days and decided to tear it down. I have so much nightmare fuel I can do most of my fighting with shadows.

Archived