SW and RoG world?

I just downloaded SW for the first time and trying to start a new game I couldn't select both RoG and SW when creating new world. I've read somewhere that you can jump between the SW and RoG worlds, so which one do I check off when starting? I can't check off both.

20160403223112_1.jpg

20160403223110_1.jpg

Check the SW one, then find the Seaworthy(Link to the wiki for more info), The seaworthy will help you create or use an existing RoG or Vanilla map to combine it with your actual SW world. If you combine your SW world with an existing world your SW character that you choosed will be goin to the other world and the character from the RoG/Vanilla world is goin to be burried into a grave, with all his inventory inside the grave.

10 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

Check the SW one, then find the Seaworthy(Link to the wiki for more info), The seaworthy will help you create or use an existing RoG or Vanilla map to combine it with your actual SW world. If you combine your SW world with an existing world your SW character that you choosed will be goin to the other world and the character from the RoG/Vanilla world is goin to be burried into a grave, with all his inventory inside the grave.

Alternatively, you can start an RoG world and then craft the Seaworthy. 

So basically:

• If you start in Shipwrecked, find the Seaworthy on a random island and use it to get to generate an RoG world.
  • If you start in Reign of Giants, use a Shadow Manipulator to get to SW.

Archived