[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

33 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

(I think this would be the right course of action. Asparagus is time-zone'd and Lady D is comic-con'd... ?)

(LadyD and I practically only have a few hours apart)

(Guess the order didn't include me @__@)

*finishes taking a look around*

*inspects the dead body*

*puts a blanket over the dead body*

Hmm...

*goes to the group*

May I have a melon cube if there are any left?

<__<

>__>

Where was the bottle where the wine we toasted was? O__O

"Our host...erm...'borrowed' my melon cubes, but I have a plan!" *takes out a box* *within the box is another box* *within that box is a safe* *within that safe is a piggy bank* *within that piggy bank is another safe* *within that safe is a small box* *within that box is a key* *takes out another box* *unlocks with key* *within that box is a melon and a box of plastic baggies* *cuts up the melon with beautiful, clean, pristine horns* *distributes melon cubes into baggies* *nibbles a cube from a bag* *hands a couple cubes to Aspa*

(pls dnt take me cubes)

((I am here, sort of. Busy weekend, busy day ahead. I will post when I can))

I have personally never understood the need for putting sheets or blankets over a body. What are they going to do? Get Cold? Run off? Honestly... 

"Anyone mind of I do an autopsy? Oh good then" Giving no time to anyone to respond.

Lady firmly grabbed the body by the ankles and started to drag towards the bathroom.
"Much better do this in a bathroom, tiles clean much easier than carpet! OooFff this corpse is heavy! Danny you hear that? You should have lost weight and left a lighter corpse you inconsiderate prat" LadyD beamed at the rest of them with an overly cheerful smile.
"Also I suggest that if we don't start doing something about the murderer soon there are going to be more bodies. I have always been into self preservation so I suggest we start finding decent suspects whilst I poke this guys liver. 

(Geez guys, I was at Uni all day and before that... I was probably sleeping).

Those Melon Cubes looked good but they were distracting everyone else from the matters at hand. Besides, melons can be pretty messy. She wasn't sure if it was getting colder or not. She definitely felt a change in room temperature but she was distracted by something else...

"Did someone mention... cookies earlier?"

Archived