[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

10 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(What's the order? I missed it.)

28 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Ok. Since this is going at lightspeed right now, let's get a turn order going. First person after this post is first, etc. we slot people in (Such as LadyD) when they post. After a reasonable time, let's say... 30 mins, you can skip the inactive person.

(Which means that right now we should be waiting for people who haven't posted since that post, such as LadyD and DragonMage, to post so everyone has a spot in the turn order. All I know is that I go after Mezuki does.)

"One second." The TV across from the bar blinked to life. An average looking man faced the screen, holding a meloncube. He was wearing a deep purple tuxedo and a white dress shirt, with a plain tie the same colour as his suit. He had hazel hair, and dark eyes, the light shadowing part of his face. He popped the meloncube into his mouth and dabbed his fingers on an unseen surface.

"Well then. Confident I'm not your man? I'm far too sophisticated to kill someone. The first death, or any deaths at all, were yours. I suspected someone would kill someone though. This is a volatile group." He winked, and the screen went black again.

• Developer

("Too sophiticated? Who does he think he is? He's like that guy in the bar, you, you know the one, that's like: "Dis suit is eh fish lazah Georgio Armani ex my dad knows him" Screw you! I  AAAAAAAAIN'T HAVING THAT CRAP!"

Sorry.)

"So the host is ruled out as a possible suspect..."

*pulls out a piece of paper and writes down all the suspects' names, including self*

"I'll put this paper on the table so we can check who the suspects are and rule out anyone who clearly doesn't have a motive."

(I guess we're giving up on establishing a proper turn order then.)

*sigh* I think I should inform you all of something about me, for those of you who may be unaware of it.

I sometimes have psychotic episodes; times where I kind of... lose myself. There was a time I kidnapped Weirdobob and held him hostage in a small room, two separate periods of cannibalism, and the wedding thread incident where I decapitated Fid and Noobmodder. I know this probably puts me higher on the suspect list, but I felt I should let everyone know so no one could say I'm hiding something. They don't happen that often anyways.

By the way, *turns to the TV monitor* when I find you, "The Host", and I will find you, I'm going to make you regret every minute of this. *grin*

"My dear, dear Athena. That's no way to talk to your elders now, is it?" The TV flicked on again. "And your chances of making it outside of this mansion are significantly smaller than your chances of actually finding me. Which is in turn, about as high as winning the lottery.

Twice.

In a row."

The TV flicked off.

(The order was fine. It was Mack's turn, but as L hadn't posted, it was still in order.)

Archived