[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

*Closes and places book down, then picks up spear*

"Mena's got a point. I doubt that turning our friends into sacrificial lambs would roll over well with everyone. And besides, I like my group."

"Anyways. Mena, I suppose we could go now. And hey, if we end up getting trapped, we can always live off your fez-cookies. Heh. YKW, c'mon. We've got a mansion to explore!"

We head off into an unexplored area. The Host shall determine where we go and what we discover.

(I say once Danny is back, we can begin something along the lines of different scenes. He can narrate, say that one group is exploring a part of the house, tag them, and once each of them has replied, he concludes their departure with resulting events like death or discovery. Also, nobody else will be allowed to make a reply until everyone in the group has posted. We can be very strict about this, it takes minimal effort. Then he tags the next group until everyone's in the same room again. He can also force that event. Just a suggestion, we certainly don't have to try it.)

Dragon Mage follows Mena. "Sorry for not asking" she said "I thought you'd say no. All my friends try to steal my cookies and such and they don't usually share either. Then again, I can get pretty crazy with some biscuits... Especially the iced ones" her eyes lit up at the last part. "Oh... I hope you don't mind me following you guys, by the way." She said to Mena and WaddleDee as they walked (down to a basement, right?).

3 hours ago, Mezukie said:

"Oh uh, I guess" *Takes the melon cube but just holds it then looks over at Mobbstar* "You had a dream where I died? Was it like the ones I usually get and I'm being ripped apart or was it a plain murder?"

(Yay you guys get to know what a dream about! Enjoy this fact about me.)

While all of this happened, Mobbstar has leaned against the wall and watched the others.

"Headless chicken.... If I try to bring too much order into this madness, I'll be dead before dawn. But if I play along, we are all going to die.

Oh, sorry @Mezukie, I wasn't paying attention. It was the kind of dream where bread is replaced by explosive crabs. I'm probably just afraid of more murders."

He observes Mack striding through the door frame.

"Even if Mack isn't guilty, he kept saying odd things. First he knew the cause of death without investigating the body, then immediately wanted to leave, now he wants us to split up."

I will be wandering around the foyer keeping guard of the body since it seems that once it's left alone... it might disappear... though... I may be open to attacks... hmm... quite a dilemma... (ech, I'll be alone in here for a while...)

Archived