I must know...

I think we've all asked ourselves this question...

I've done countless hours of research... went into the game files.... dropped the voice clips in audacity... slowed it down, sped it up, added a bunch of effects... listened to it for at least 400+ hours in-game... yet to no avail... 

WHAT INSTRUMENT IS WIGFRID'S VOICE I MUST KNOW
I can't die in peace if I don't @_@

Just now, Mobbstar said:

Organ?

Horn?

I was thinking horn as well, but it's too normal for her voice. It's gotta be something else! Haha maybe they found some sort of ancient viking artifact where when you blow through it, it makes a battle charge-noise thing.

15 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

YO @nome, @JoeW or anyone at Klei who works on Don't Starve's sound design. Give us a hint!

*puts on fake mustache and novelty monocle*

Hello i am JoeW for real(I'm really not.) and I can confirm that wigfridge is voiced by all of our employees blowing into several assorted horns they didn't know how to play.

Just now, Weirdobob said:

*puts on fake mustache and novelty monocle*

Hello i am JoeW for real(I'm really not.) and I can confirm that wigfridge is voiced by all of our employees blowing into several assorted horns they didn't know how to play.

GG now I can sleep for the night lmfao!!! Hides in corner because uses that pun alot
What brush is that? It looks nice. --I mean, we need hints Klei!

Alright, adding to the I <3 Klei shrine...
          |  ~-              -~   |
       * |  <3   Klei   <3   | *
   *  *  _____===_____   *  *

Archived