Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Ogrecakes

Woodie's dialogue lays the "eh's" on too hard.

Ogrecakes    1,392

Half of the things he says aren't even questions, hes just stating a fact and saying "eh"

I get that's the joke, but vanilla game Woodie actually uses it correctly for the most part.

GiddyGuy    7,584
4 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

Half of the things he says aren't even questions, hes just stating a fact and saying "eh"

Does it really matter eh?

I mean unless I'm not an old enough forum poster and the examine feature was added for characters to questions thing eh.

But Wickerbottom most of the time states facts eh, unless you're referring to Woodie's personality then okay now I understand...EH!

SoggyNachos    144

I myself being Canadian, Woodies use of "Eh" has never really bothered me. I've always seen Woodie as a insanely patriotic Canadian in around his late 30-40s with a strange case of lycanthropy (y'know, the whole beaver thing.) who dearly missed his dead wife Lucy, and now Maxwell manifested Lucy's Soul(or memories? or just made woodie think it's Lucy?) into his axe giving her life(?) again.

MoloMan    421
4 hours ago, SoggyNachos said:

I myself being Canadian, Woodies use of "Eh" has never really bothered me. I've always seen Woodie as a insanely patriotic Canadian in around his late 30-40s with a strange case of lycanthropy (y'know, the whole beaver thing.) who dearly missed his dead wife Lucy, and now Maxwell manifested Lucy's Soul(or memories? or just made woodie think it's Lucy?) into his axe giving her life(?) again.

You misspelled it. 

"I myself being Canadian, Woodies use of "Eh" has never really bothered me. I've always seen Woodie as a insanely patriotic Canadian in around his late 30-40s with a strange case of lycanthropy (y'know, the whole beaver thing.) who dearly missed his dead wife Lucy, and now Maxwell manifested Lucy's Soul(or memories? or just made woodie think it's Lucy?) into his axe giving her life(?) again.... Eh."

there we go!