bioluminescence ???

@alexeiwc3gosu do you by any chance have any mods that may be interfering with bioluminescence? If you're not sure, mind listing down the mods you have active? 

I'm asking cause I just tried to catch bioluminescence with bug net at night (in-game) just now, then moved closer to land and dropped them one by one in shallow water. Doing so, they still lit up normally. Perhaps, what you experienced is an after effect of the game not rendering or pausing prefabs when the player is too far away from the prefab itself (which was mentioned a few times in the old bug tracker, not sure if it's fixed already). So if you came back from a long trip away from camp, the bioluminescence's light up phase be wonky (going to reread up on the patches to see if it was fixed or not).

Also take note that bioluminescence only light up at dusk and night. Regardless, if you still suspect it's an issue with the game perhaps you should attempt a verify the integrity of the game cache.

I hope that helps, cheers.

On 4/2/2016 at 3:08 AM, Zillvr said:

@alexeiwc3gosu do you by any chance have any mods that may be interfering with bioluminescence? If you're not sure, mind listing down the mods you have active? 

I'm asking cause I just tried to catch bioluminescence with bug net at night (in-game) just now, then moved closer to land and dropped them one by one in shallow water. Doing so, they still lit up normally. Perhaps, what you experienced is an after effect of the game not rendering or pausing prefabs when the player is too far away from the prefab itself (which was mentioned a few times in the old bug tracker, not sure if it's fixed already). So if you came back from a long trip away from camp, the bioluminescence's light up phase be wonky (going to reread up on the patches to see if it was fixed or not).

Also take note that bioluminescence only light up at dusk and night. Regardless, if you still suspect it's an issue with the game perhaps you should attempt a verify the integrity of the game cache.

I hope that helps, cheers.

Hey man thanks for your response! I dont use any addons, and i started a fresh game as Warly to try and check out all the new features that i missed while i was away. So i guess i was just unlucky and game got bugged, i will try to check game cache.

Archived