[RESOLVED] Camera Pans Up in Steam Version

cent208

I recently purchased Mark of the Ninja on steam, I am using Windows 10 and a Xbox One Controller with the wireless adapter. The game boots great and I can navigate the menus with the controller. The game starts up, the camera pans up putting the character out of view. I did a lot of googling and many people have had this problem. I tried starting the game with the controller unplugged and then plugging it in once the game started, this did not solve the problem. The only solution I could find is disabling the controller by doing the below, this makes the game playable with the mouse and keyboard but I can't play it with my xbox one controller. Does anyone have any solutions for making the game playable with an xbox one controller? The steam page says this game has full controller support.

• Go to your Steam Library
  • Right click on "Mark of the Ninja"
  • Select "Properties"
  • Select "SET LAUNCH OPTIONS..."
  • Type in "-nocontroller" without the quotes
  • Click "OK"
  • Launch Mark of the Ninja

I emailed support@kleientertainment.com. Jan replied and suggested uninstalling any controller emulation software such as V joy or X360ce. I unintalled, V joy and my controller works great. I hope this is helpful.

Archived