[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

4 hours ago, LadyD said:

Its worse when you live on the other side of the world and wake up to find the forums exploded overnight. Since I am a moderator I am supposed to read nearly everything but I have no idea if another moderator has already reviewed it or not. 

Don't you live in Australia? Atleast we have (almost) the same hours.

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

It's worse when the others lynch somebody while you're snoozing.

IKR!

• Developer
22 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

So am I still in or did i count as a casualty. Cause i'm really sorry that i was so inactive the last few days. Had some RL stuff that i needed to take care if and because of that i wasn't really in the mood to participate.

I think you're still in...

Girls:

DragonMage156
Mezukie
Mena
LiptonPee? (not entirely sure)
Asparagus?
LadyD

Boys:

Everyone else XD

Although, Lord_Battal is debatable after that discussion we had way back. We'll just say he's a boy for now. (Also, don't ask me where the discussion is cos I can't remember -_-)

19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Girls:

DragonMage156
Mezukie
Mena
LiptonPee? (not entirely sure)
Asparagus?
LadyD

Boys:

Everyone else XD

Although, Lord_Battal is debatable after that discussion we had way back. We'll just say he's a boy for now. (Also, don't ask me where the discussion is cos I can't remember -_-)

Haven't we established this before? I am a dude O__O

CsDtjY2.jpg

Just now, Asparagus said:

Haven't we established this before? I am a dude O__O

[Diiiiiiippppppeeeeeerrrrrrrr]

I know this is off topic, but I still don't get why guys think being called cute is an insult to their manliness. You do realize that "you're cute/adorable" is basically girl code for "I find you attractive", right? Pretty much the only time it isn't used that way is when a girl finds out that a guy doesn't like being called cute, so she'll call him cute just to tease him.

On 4/2/2016 at 11:52 AM, DragonMage156 said:

I thought Asparagus was a girl 0_0 (<-- my own shocked face to prevent copyright)

C'mon DM ;-;

Also, in the comics, I have coattails and pants... @__@

Just now, MenaAthena said:

I know this is off topic, but I still don't get why guys think being called cute is an insult to their manliness. You do realize that "you're cute/adorable" is basically girl code for "I find you attractive", right? Pretty much the only time it isn't used that way is when a girl finds out that a guy doesn't like being called cute, so she'll call him cute just to tease him.

I know, but this meme just hammered the nail deeper though... I would love to be called cute tbh .-.

we should stop this here before the shippening gets me O__O

I always thought Aspa was male. And given that I pretty much hate men... the fact that I like Aspa says a lot about him. He is a nice guy. 

For the record my man hating is not personal its more a reflection of the PTSD that I suffer from... I know there are nice guys and bad guys. - I just see the whole world as a threat and everyone is considered bad until proven otherwise. 

Archived