[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

4 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

Alright, fartheads. I'm filled with determination. This comic won't stop for nothing.

Enjoy these concepts while I work on the next page, and if you're wondering how I'm going to do it with the game resetting, I ask that you be patient and find out.

3.png

4.png

7.png

8.png

yes, i tried to put Mack in a suit.

9.png

(since we reset and Danny put the old mafia group in the new thread's OP, I think it's okay to admit I was the mole, equipped with a silenced pistol. A little op, you probably would have had to take me down in numbers... fuhu. Swinging the votes was fun and hilarious, I hope you all get to be responsible for the murder of a young girl one day.(No hard feelings, @Mezukie... If someone hadn't suggested it first I wouldn't have built off of it.) I know some of you are about to be, but not if Mena can help it. You're all fish food if that happens again.)

Also, next on the to-do-very-soon list is:

• Re-designing Mena
  • Drawing YKW
  • Drawing Mezukie
  • everyone else lol
  • Stop drawing Battal on my schoolwork, it's creepy fam

Good luck and have fun!

pls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVE IT!

The slumber party XD

4 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

Ara ara, he's already adorable. Adorably gullible. 

In my defense, you were at the top of my lynch list.  The only reason I took you off was because Danny's a lying cheating hack.

No offense.

1 hour ago, Lord_Battal said:

In my defense, you were at the top of my lynch list.  The only reason I took you off was because Danny's a lying cheating hack.

No offense.

None taken, I'm just glad things played out the way they did. It's like the stars aligned for me... even if Danny was being a turd to everyone else, fuhu. 

1 minute ago, Asparagus said:

4th Panel - I have an adorable butt... insta-like

I was originally going to draw a crowd of people in the doorway but I suck at drawing so I kinda picked you since your avatar and sig gave me angles and expressions to work off? So you became the voice of the 'people'. 

Spoiler

"There's nothing going on right now, I've read the same posts three times over now. Let's play some games."

*five hours later*

"There's so much going on! Twelve new pages!" *skips over most new posts*

literally me (cue stando)

21 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I was originally going to draw a crowd of people in the doorway but I suck at drawing so I kinda picked you since your avatar and sig gave me angles and expressions to work off? So you became the voice of the 'people'. 

I'll buy that...

1 minute ago, Mobbstar said:

IKR... the moment I wake up, I have to read through all of this... @__@

5 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Same but I read threw everything new even if it's just filler.

5 hours ago, Asparagus said:

IKR... the moment I wake up, I have to read through all of this... @__@

Same.

Its worse when you live on the other side of the world and wake up to find the forums exploded overnight. Since I am a moderator I am supposed to read nearly everything but I have no idea if another moderator has already reviewed it or not. 

• Developer
Just now, LadyD said:

Its worse when you live on the other side of the world and wake up to find the forums exploded overnight. Since I am a moderator I am supposed to read nearly everything but I have no idea if another moderator has already reviewed it or not. 

I did read it.

... Mostly.

Archived