[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

Asparagus would you ship me with anyone :3, or will I be forever alone in your mind? :<

We'll see Giddy, we'll see >:3

58 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

So I'm male then? Cos you won't be getting any breast pics from me -_-

tumblr_inline_nzz4bhBnj91r1v7lt_500.gif

2 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

I made an sample of what it would look like, this is a puny sized example.

What's wrong with your eyes in the second panel? One has a line-like pupil, the other one does not.

Your lash extensions are frayed.

*pulls out Spyglass* 

I think i can see the original idea of the Thread somewhere inbthe distance but i'm not 100% sure yet.

Seriously i find it hilarious how this thread went from a funny little game to talks about Shipping amd internet genderidentification. Then again i should never expect less from the Off-Topic :D

3 hours ago, Mr.P said:

Seriously i find it hilarious how this thread went from a funny little game to talks about Shipping amd internet genderidentification. Then again i should never expect less from the Off-Topic :D

All hail the off-topic section!! XD

@LiptonPee I had once dreamt that someone should chronicle some part of the forums in comic form XD omg thank you!!

*was ninja'd and this post will now merge with my previous one O__O*

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Well, Off-Topic posts must remain in their original topic, so let's go back to the game talk now.

Sou desu...

10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

What's wrong with your eyes in the second panel? One has a line-like pupil, the other one does not.

Your lash extensions are frayed.

Spoiler

I tried to do the thing

the uh

thing

1.jpg

I couldn't find a good picture...

D-don't pay so much attention to my face /////

When I post the actual comics for Mafia I'll pay more attention to detail anyways... I'll do eyelashes right just for you

50 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

I tried to do the thing

The thing where a single strand goes over the eye? I don't think it works with eyelashes :lol:

Don't take my criticism to serious, I'd be happy if I could draw half a swell as you.

(By the way, my head is a steampunk deerclops, in case you were wondering)

@Dannyrulx Who's on board right now? How many slots are open? I demand statistics!

Protip - when someone says "no", or in this case posts an entire video of someone saying "no", they probably mean "no."  However, this is a special case.

In this scenario, they mean "get me the f*ck out of this thread and never mention or summon me to it again."

kthxbye

Archived