Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Dannyrulx

[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

PhelsarusBeel    3,996

And my Internet shut down right as it started -.-

Again probably going to negotiate a bit so I can make it next time and not just for 10 minutes.

T4T3RGR3NAD3R    2,749
10 hours ago, Mr.P said:

And my Internet shut down right as it started -.-

Again probably going to negotiate a bit so I can make it next time and not just for 10 minutes.

I did momentarily make you Dracula. You reverted to whatever the old one was eventually though. Ysulyan was Canadian for a bit. 0_0

PhelsarusBeel    3,996
29 minutes ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

I did momentarily make you Dracula. You reverted to whatever the old one was eventually though. Ysulyan was Canadian for a bit. 0_0

You know if you actually wanted to sound like me you should probably try to put on a fake german accent :D. At least that way you get probably a bit closer to what I probably sound to a native english speaker (no actual clue how thick my accend is tbh but I pretty much guess that I got one)

Although if I'm Dracula then I can make all the Castlevania memes without being wierd so "What is a man? Other then a miserable little pile of secrets? But enought talk have at you!"

DragonMage156    26,066
5 hours ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

I wish he had stayed Canadian....

5 hours ago, Mr.P said:

You know if you actually wanted to sound like me you should probably try to put on a fake german accent :D

But Asparagus has the German accent :/