[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

I was goin to be like:

*Calmly sits on the couch,takes out his mask and then he starts to smoke a cigarrete*

*meanwhile he takes out a book(This would be the link to the document) and burns it down with the same match that he lighted with the cigarette*

*then he takes out a silenced gun out of his Jacket and puts it on the table*

"Well, so you townfolks win, ha, it seems is my time to go...."

"It was good to play this game with all of you, well....this is more of a game isn't it?" *exhales smoke*

"I am ready, it isn't that bad to leave this world isn't it?"

"Do what ever you want to do with me, but do it fast."

(BUT NOOOO, AND THE THREAD WAS CLOSED!)

(I am so salty right now.....)

I speak for the ones who didn't have time to finish their story, that is was a bad move to close the thread...

24 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Can you copy paste the document into a spoiler? :p 

Im curious 

The Document is so long, well, Challenge accepted(I copied all Godzilla's script into a YouTube coment so i can do this!)(oh, and the last day isn't finish because i got "Arrested" on that day)

Spoiler

(Research Page.)

Anti-Town:

Godfather- Mafioso head honcho Mezukie DED ( Thanks Mena!)

Mafioso- Generic goon #4835 < low priority.

Hitman- Agent 47 FIRST ONE DECEASED- Asparagus < HA! DEAD MY MY MLG SKILLZ

Neutral:

Serial Killer- Murders people The BEST( ME SINCE THE TWO THREADS!! )

Psychiatrist- Cures the Serial Killer <Better not catch me < Mack He ded by AFK.

Coroner- Gains info from corpses REVEALED- Dragonmage < IMPORTANT TARGET < FAILED 1st TRY(WHY THE HECK DIDN’T THE PARAMEDIC PROTECTED T4T3r??!!!)<.

Vigilante- Hunts the godfather < MENA < Maybe next target (She finished her job,Now she is trying to hunt the other Mafiosos, but possible target of the paramedic!) <

Bounty Hunter- Hunts the hunter < Dwer < Might help killing everyone<Possible Day 4 lynch

Pro-Town

Avid Reader/Reading Rainbow- Wickerbottom < WTF with this role?<

Paramedic- Protects people from death < TIME TO SEARCH THIS BASTARD(sorry but is my role) <

Detective- Investigates living people DECEASED- WAS ImDaMisterL ( Thanks Aspa!)

DED PEOPLE WITHOUT/Unknown ROLE:

YouKnowWho ( My first Home Run with a Toast!)

Lipton ( Noice shot m8!) - Innocent

T4T3r (Thanks Dwer!)- Innocent

Danny(He seemed to like the special drink that i made for him)

VIctims that are still alive with research with possible role:

LadyD-

MenaAthena- She Killed in front of everyone the Mafian leader, Gaining everyone’s trust.

WHYsulian(Grammar intended)-

GiddyGuy- The guy who helped me by cleaning the scenes!

Dwer- The bounty hunter, Killed T4T3R in front of everyone, possible Day 4 Lynch.

Chris1488-

Mobbstar-Considered innocent because he “helped” DragonMage

NotLadyD WaddleD: Suicidal thoughs on Day 4, Mena and I calmed him down… I killed his best friend, i may send him with Toast soon. Considered innocent becuase he “Helped” DragonMage.

MR.T(P)-

Dragon”Lucky”Mage- She is hard to kill, isn’t she? But not for so long....

Injured.

(Now to the good part!)

A Killer’s Journal

Prologue:

After “making” the special drink and giving it to Danny it would just be a question of time for him to get poisoned. Meanwhile i’ll go talk to Mena so at least i get an alibi for when he dies.

Well, i didn't expected the lights to go out… well, it will add some drama to the case. Now is time for me to go away, i’ll better stay here for a few minutes so they don’t tell me that i am trying to flee the scene, but in any case of suspicion i will need to kill everyone. Wait, what is happening, why are the doors and windows closing?....

Well, time to Plan B.

Day 1:

That weird guy in the intercom just locked all of us in here. This mansion better be big enough to separate one by one all of this people so i can kill them in peace. Also, there is a mafia here trying to kill the town people so, i might let them do all the work for me…

It seems that this guy that we started to call “The Host” has CCTV cameras everywhere, he better not snitch me, or i’ll personally try to kill him.

Well, i’ll try to do an experiment,Because no one is calling out the mafia, i’ll start to talk about them to see if a member of the mafia will react to it.

After screaming about the mafia that guy, YouKnowWhow, called me the killer. He obviously is part of the mafia(Yep, thats why i killed you first).I’ll get him down during the night.

OOOOOH is that a TV? lets see what channels it have! umm Channel 34? it seems boring but is the only channel not blocked…

Is getting late and this Host guy is talking about Lynching...It may get my job easier…Well, everyone refused to lynch someone so… Good night YouKnowWho!

NIGHT 1:

The Toast will recieve a lesson for throwing me into the stairs and calling me the killer. He better like baseball…

Day 2:

The toast is dead, now Giddy destroyed his body, but DragonMage is revealed to be the coroner. i’ll leave her alone this night because obviously the paramedic will protect her…

LadyD starts to make random accusations, Thanks!.

Mena and T4T3R had a good fight….bad thing no one got Lynched today.

NIGHT Day 2:

Goin into my target, I saw Asparagus killing L… What a perfect moment to put a shot to his face…

Day 3:

Random guy named Dwer came out of the roof.

LadyD keeps accusing Mena.

Everyone wen’t into Mobb, but then they went to Giddy. (DECIDE!) but no one got lynched again.

NIGHT Day 3:

The Massacre Begins. Giving a warning injury to DragonMage so she the paramedic keeps an eye to her while i go to someone else!

Mena Killed Mezukie, Thanks!

T4T3R killed by Dwer, Thanks!

Lipton assasinated by a mafian sniper, Thanks!

Day 4:

Dragon and Mena are sorry for the boss of the people who wants to kill them.

WaddleD trying to suicide but he didn’t.

4 main suspects MR.T, YSULIAN, and Chris.

1 hour ago, Soto8969 said:

I have a complain, WHY NO ONE LETTED ME TO FINISH MY ******* STORY???!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I EVEN THINKED FROM THE START ABOUT A FINAL BUT NNNOOOO I NEEDED TO BE AT SCHOOOL.

I EVEN MADE A DOCUMENT WITH ALL MY NOTES AND MAKE IT LOOK DRAMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UtA6Rr-qLrlolkPModq6GCcsbeJsdQLBogEQAREXehU/edit

Can't see it but I agree with you. I was asleep (or waking up/having breakfast) when it got locked :/

WHY THE HECK DIDN’T THE PARAMEDIC PROTECTED T4T3r??!!!

Well if he had, I probably would have died.

Dragon”Lucky”Mage- She is hard to kill, isn’t she?

Heh, it's hard to take down a half dragon but that doesn't mean I am invincible. I'll probably die in S2, either of depression or some horrible bloody thing. (<-- pun not intended)

Dragon and Mena are sorry for the boss of the people who wants to kill them.

No I'm not. Did you not see my posts near the end?

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

It was fun to read, but how was it from a "game" perspective? Just curious. 

Well it was certainly fun, but how some of the rules or "mechanics" were laid out led to some frustration. For example; the condition that the majority of the group had to vote for the same person for them to get lynched led to lynchless nights even when everyone was voting. These little kinks will probably be worked out in the next version though.

Just now, GiddyGuy said:

Probably because he could've been lying, @T4T3RGR3NAD3R couldn't convince him. :^)

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well if he had, I probably would have died.

I said that because T4T3R actually said that he had a bounty on him, so i though that the paramedic would protect him and i would be able to take down DragonMage. But based of what Danny posted, he told the paramedic to protect DragonMage Insted of T4T3R, so yes, Dragon mage was saved by Danny.

Ok, I'm gonna post my ending on here since it isn't locked an is kinda a relevant thread.

Spoiler

Dragon Mage saw the doors open. She stared at them, oblivious to the chaos happening around her. She walked out onto the door step and took a deep breath of fresh air. Ahh. She heard birds chirping and (wait, are we in a remote area or a suburb? I think we should include the type of location next time). Dragon Mage was glad to be out but was also sad... life now would never be the same as it was before. She look up at the sky. "Until next time my friends"

Mafia Season 2
Coming soon

(Can someone kindly draw a poster for Mafia S2? (or maybe 1 as well)? I think it's be rather cool. Plus Danny would have something to put on his new thread)

(Not gonna lie, this ending reminds me of Portal 2)

Alternate:

Spoiler

Dragon Mage saw the doors open. She stared at them. "W... we're free?" she said "Hah, finally after all this time, we're free! Haha... ahaha" Dragon Mage laugh started to change. "Ahahahahaha! Haha" she turned to face the others, a dark shadow hiding her eyes. "Oh what a pity, I was just getting started. All this blood split, all these twists and turns. That Host really knows how to throw a great party" this did not sound like the normal Dragon Mage. "Ahaha. Why do we have to leave right now?" she looked up revealing her eyes. She had an evil look in them. The real Dragon Mage mine as well be gone. "Until next time my friends" Dragon Mage laughed, evilly.

Mafia Season 2
Coming soon

(Also reminds me of Portal 2) (I kinda thought this out as I wrote it. Spoilers, Shadow Mage took over her body after all the emotional and psychological stress damaged her and caused her state to become weak. Either that or she just simply snapped. I'll let you decide with you you like more. Who knows? Maybe Danny will choose me (Shadow Mage) to be the next host... but... maybe not. We'll see).

Edit: just wanna leave this here

Spoiler

Archived