[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

Stream is over! Thank you for attending.

We have begun the night phase, and have a rough sketch. I will not post a preview.

Tomorrow I will work on the strip, and there will be a slightly less mega stream.

Since I can't show you the vomit/blood fest, I'll post the mandatory battal picture. This one's a doozie, avert your eyes small children.

Spoiler

sorry.png

Again, thanks for coming by!

12 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

So wait, Tater was supposed to stay quiet about the note? How was Dwer supposed to find his target then?

I was supposed to have 1 inspection per night, and if I didn't find my target before they were killed/lynched I would loose.

also, from what Danny told me what happened was not actually supposed to happen. What I had to do was getting my target lynched by convincing people to vote for him. What happened was that I pmd Danny saying I wanted to inspect T4T3R because, even if I knew it was him, character Dwer didn't because he was in the bathroom when he was talking about the note. But then Danny was like "Lol ok you kill T4T3R because I say so"

copy paste from our pm:

Me: 

I know T4T3R is the one I have to kill. But since I didn't target him, I'll examine him this night

>Dwer: investigate T4T3R

Me: (after a bunch of hours) 

uhm danny? did the investigation work? :I

Danny: 

Wait for morning. This is happening during the night.

Me: Ahh ok

Danny: 

Want to kill Tater now? Add some more intruife to the mix?

Gonna do it, because there haven't been enough kills tonight.

I'm evil :p.

Me: Rip

Really need to find a way to be able to see more of the Streams. 2 houts just don't cut it and I tend to miss all the stream memes.

I at least hope there won't be another one under the week again or else I have to miss it again and TBH I don't really want that.

5 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

BLOOD.png

This is probably your best work to date.  It was incredible, being able to witness the final battle between Lipton and the Blood God from the original Mafia thread in art form.  The lighting, colors, and linework convey this amazing sense of tension and fear, and the overall design of the dark overlord is just so menacing.  Who wouldn't be intimidated by such a monstrous beast?  I'll admit, I cried when I saw Lipton's expression when she was ultimately struck down.  Through a single frame, you captured so many emotions; pain, sadness, anguish, but most of all, disappointment, that she had failed to protect her friends and that their blood would now belong to their sworn enemy.  But that just made the part where the Fish God reincarnated her in her true form all the more satisfying!

Just now, Mobbstar said:

"us" as in "me and others"

I blame my butter fingers and the absolute awefull phone keyboard on that. (seriously you can tell when i write from my phone by the amount of grammatical errors or just by slipping of the keys)

1 minute ago, Mobbstar said:

Guys we're onto something!

iceberg-08.jpg

Alright, lads. 

I'll be finishing.

From now until the time I'm done, every single day that I can, I will be working on the comics. 

Here is an important list of notices and answers to questions you might have.

1. I will be illustrating the non-canon ending. 
  2. I will post stream links on my profile and nowhere else, if you're interested and you're not following me, then do so.
  3. If you'd like to request that I message you via steam when the streams are up, then be my guest.
  4. I want you all to message me if there's anything you'd like me to illustrate that happened in private.
  5.  Any and all art requests by anyone of any authority will be put off until the comic series is complete, unless I decide otherwise.
  6. The death scene montage will count as a part of the comic series.
  7. All things considered even remotely NSFW will be posted via http://imgur.com/, in a spoiler, and you will be warned.

I have a complain, WHY NO ONE LETTED ME TO FINISH MY ******* STORY???!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I EVEN THINKED FROM THE START ABOUT A FINAL BUT NNNOOOO I NEEDED TO BE AT SCHOOOL.

I EVEN MADE A DOCUMENT WITH ALL MY NOTES AND MAKE IT LOOK DRAMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UtA6Rr-qLrlolkPModq6GCcsbeJsdQLBogEQAREXehU/edit

Archived