Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Launched

Hey, I find something in this new trailer. Just find, so I have no ideas now.

(Sorry to my poor grammars.)

1459510225x3738746529.png

First(1:08), there is something special like those.

But I haven't known what it means yet. Who has some ideas?

1459511529x3738746595.png

Second(1:09-1:14), I'm not sure but there may be some letters on the right corner and it isn't clear.

1459512622x3738746595.png

And signs on the posters are all same but the second one. But I think it isn't special here.

That's all. Maybe can help with the "puzzle".

Whoa. I don't see anything there, but ok ;_;

That Maxwell face... Haven't seen that before! Amazing, Maxwell is finally involved in all this SW stuff!
You should watch it again in Snoopa Vision, many letters may be found. But be vary, it's available only on 1st of April, I guess...

I thought Maxwell's face was obvious, he even laughed and everything...

Anyway, I don't think the things @Xyangy87 pointed out actually mean something. The first one is probably from the "water colour" effect, you can see it again when the screen goes black a few seconds later. The second is the main menu background and the third is an instant dead-end.

11 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Anyway, I don't think the things @Xyangy87 pointed out actually mean something. The first one is probably from the "water colour" effect, you can see it again when the screen goes black a few seconds later. The second is the main menu background and the third is an instant dead-end.

OK... I will try other ways. Thanks.

Archived