[Game] Bad Plot Descriptions

Gotheran

Just now, Dannyrulx said:

Red alert.

God.

Dammit.

Where's the time travel?

The plot for the Original Red Alert is that Albert Einstein travels back in time to kill Adolf Hitler thus resulting in the 3rd Reich never happening what leads to the rise of the Soviet Union.

I guess it's a bit obscure nowadays since the Original Red Alert is now what 20 years old.

Just now, Mr.P said:

The plot for the Original Red Alert is that Albert Einstein travels back in time to kill Adolf Hitler thus resulting in the 3rd Reich never happening what leads to the rise of the Soviet Union.

I guess it's a bit obscure nowadays since the Original Red Alert is now what 20 years old.

Good thing I played it before O__O

So, it's my turn huh? hmm...

Game: Guy runs around in war zone while dinosaurs chase him >:3 (go for the most obvious one, I dare you)

Just now, Asparagus said:

giphy.gif

That was quick XD

Well it was the only game with Dinosaurs and Warzone that i could come up with after Turok. Just took me some time to actually find the name.

Also i'm going to be a nice and say that @Mobbstar makes the next one since i was the plotgiver previously (we are allowed to do that right?)

Archived