[Game] Bad Plot Descriptions

Gotheran

Just now, MenaAthena said:

... Was the hint I gave a bit too obvious? Oh well, you still won.

Kinda i was literally thinking about it the entire day since i saw the post but i couldn't put my finger on a specific Movie. Then you said Direct whose Artstyle is close to DS and first thing i though was Tim Burton and then I got it.

2 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

That new X-Box game, Quantum Break?

1 hour ago, Sporb said:

Chrono Trigger

nope.jpg

Okay i will reveal the first hint now

Game: Man travels back in time to kill evil Overlord. Turns out changing past events can have unexpected consequences.

These events take place during the Cold War

Just now, Mobbstar said:

I feel like you purposely picked something difficult.

Not really tbh. I think the problem might be more cause people seem to not play this specific Genre of games as much anymore or if they do they only really go back to the biggest competitor what makes the genre pretty stale at this point (you can take this as a hint if you like although i don't really count it).

Just now, Mr.P said:

Not really tbh. I think the problem might be more cause people seem to not play this specific Genre of games as much anymore or if they do they only really go back to the biggest competitor what makes the genre pretty stale at this point (you can take this as a hint if you like although i don't really count it).

IDK, "Original War"?

Archived