Any good use for Snake Oil on release???

12 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

snakeoil.png

I think snake oil's just gonna be a gag item O__O

Or maybe I'm wrong and it'll be a miracle cure that can heal poisoning as well as restore health and sanity O__O

*cough* *cough* IDK... <.<

Honestly if it'll have an actual use, it should do something when you're insane. So like, you're so out of your mind you're willing to think its gonna do something.

5 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Honestly if it'll have an actual use, it should do something when you're insane. So like, you're so out of your mind you're willing to think its gonna do something.

The placebo effect from a snake oil... I can see that working O__O

Just now, Asparagus said:

The placebo effect from a snake oil... I can see that working O__O

To push it even further you would need to be VERY insane for that to work.

So using it before being at say, 10 sanity or even less, would result in just nothing, but using it once you passed that threshold would have some weird effect that'll be helpful somehow. 

Just now, AnonymousKoala said:

To push it even further you would need to be VERY insane for that to work.

So using it before being at say, 10 sanity or even less, would result in just nothing, but using it once you passed that threshold would have some weird effect that'll be helpful somehow. 

I'm playing this in my head and when run into a situation where being insane is not... beneficial... I suppose one can quaff the potion when they enter insanity O__O 

Although that also only means that as we have stated that the potion could be used to cure poison, to take effect, one must go through insanity as well...

Archived