Boost LadyD's reputation for no Reason

LadyD

So my house just got struck by lightning.  I have no computer and I am a bit deaf. Will know the damages in the morning.  That is if neighbours alarm ever stops long enough for me to sleep.

16 minutes ago, LadyD said:

So my house just got struck by lightning.  I have no computer and I am a bit deaf. Will know the damages in the morning.  That is if neighbours alarm ever stops long enough for me to sleep.

O__O

latest?cb=20150528083732&path-prefix=zh

Well can't say I ever had the pleasure of that happening to me.

I think the worst we ever had in terms of weather damage was that some of our roof tiles where blown away during a Storm but that's really it.

Still though Lightning strikes are nothing to sneeze at they can do some serious damage from what i heard and I've seen the deadly force of electricity a few times already (nothing is more fun then picking the leftovers of a Zapped marten out of a bunch of Wires).

Hope everything will be ok and it didn't cause any serious damage.

Best thing against headaches is just staying home and doing nothing but taking naps.

Always one of the few ways on how I can deal with them. Although worst case is when you have to work or go to school with a major headache then the entire day is just hell on earth.

Specialy when you got a classmate or colleague who never knows when to shut the hell up.

3 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Listening to some smooth and light classic (i.e. not baroque) might help.

I have to focus on specific things in a very specific way. Unless you mean for the headache. In which case I really enjoy this song

Archived