Boost LadyD's reputation for no Reason

LadyD

Just now, LadyD said:

Because if you can't laugh about a guy being killed by a stingray when he professional wrestles crocodiles for a living then you will go balls*** crazy and eat bluring octopus every day until you die (which is the first day you do this). 

FTFY

EDIT: Why do half of my posts start a new page. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wait does that mean you're in Australia? Wow, if so that makes two forumers here Australian and three all together :D

Same can be said about German forum dwellers. So far i know 3 people that frequent the Forums that are from germany (1 being blatently obvious and 2 not so much) and with me that's 4 in total.

As for Australia i always at least wanted to visit it once in my live because well it's one of my few goals i have in live (visit each COntinent at least once) and tbh Australia is on the upper scale of that list (highest currently being North America or more specificly i really wnat to visit Canada). And tbh the buttload of poisonous stuff doesn't really bother me considering that you probably have to live really far out there to be threatenend by snakes or spiders just suddenly showing up in your house.

@LadyD I just liked ever post in this thread. You're welcome :)

(To be fair, I forgot the main purpose of this thread ^^' )

3 hours ago, Mr.P said:

As for Australia i always at least wanted to visit it once in my live.

Same here. Me and my family plan to go one day but it's quite expensive to travel anywhere nowadays.

Its a Blue- RING octopus. 

Battal- I will catch you. Eventually....

Dragon and MrP- If you ask nicely I might hang out with you should you make it to australia and my city. Which might be difficult its the most isolated city in the world- which is to say the furthest from any other city in the world. 

I currently can't hand out any reputation in return. Its very sad. Joe is working on it but in the mean time you should all like all my posts to boost my reputation so I can steal Lord Battals crown. 

• Developer
Just now, LadyD said:

I currently can't hand out any reputation in return. Its very sad. Joe is working on it but in the mean time you should all like all my posts to boost my reputation so I can steal Lord Battals crown. 

Fair enough.

On Monday, April 04, 2016 at 11:32 AM, LadyD said:

I'm on it boss 

Btw the quote is empty cause for some reason the forums are janky as s**t on mobile so i can't really edit my posts properly nor can i delete quotes and such what is really frustrating. I guess that's what you get for browsing and posting on such a device but I don't have acces to my PC atm and this is the only other way to properly stay in touch with the Forums during the day *rant over*.

Ohh i know that pain. Had blisters on the regular backbwhen i used to work because safetyboots seriously f**k up your feet because of how trash the soles are.

It's really nice to not having to wear them nowadays because of that (although they got better shoes over the years with better soles)

2 hours ago, Mr.P said:

Ohh i know that pain. Had blisters on the regular backbwhen i used to work because safetyboots seriously f**k up your feet because of how trash the soles are.

It's really nice to not having to wear them nowadays because of that (although they got better shoes over the years with better soles)

My problem is that my 'gym' shoes are very bad and worn out. They are messing up my exercises and now messing up my feet too. I just can't afford new shoes. 

17 hours ago, LadyD said:

D...Are you trying to say you don't...LIKE US? QnQ

Archived