Boost LadyD's reputation for no Reason

LadyD

21 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Then shut up and like all my posts ever XD

#MakeLadyDsReputationGreatagain

Gotta say i'm actually impressed that my like to postcount is this good but I guess a bit comes from lurking in the Off-Topic for more then a year (since posts here don't count towards posttotal). Then again it seems like I also tend to get a lot of likes for just saying what's on my mind and not be afraid to offend anyone. That or be as critical/nitpicky as possible.

I'm not sure if I should feel insulted by the Responsible Adult bit considering thaf i'm in my early 20s so more then Adultrange.

Although i can't comment on the Moderator bit.

And i guess it's also because people grow up in different ways. Considering that I basicly was bullied for most of my early years without the confidence to speak up against it I started to develop this personallity where i don't take s**t from anyone anymore. Already told a bunch of friends that i could probably never work in an enviroment where i have to work with Customers because if one starts to act like a prick you can bet that I will be as snarky as possible towards him and sarcasticly insult him.

I am um... er... well into my 20s. I still feel like I am 'pretending' to be an adult. I waiting for someone to call me out on it... 

I was also bullied for a lot of my life and Mr P you are awesome. Don't believe the **** from those ... APPLE HEADS... 

21 minutes ago, LadyD said:

So Comic con happened. I am now so tired I can't think anymore. What did i miss on the forums?

Depends when Comic Con started but really not much other then the release of SW and some silly little threads here and there but nothing Forumchanging.

Well its Monday Afternoon now. I was there on Friday afternoon until Sunday night. Working Comic con isnt half as fun as attending. 

And yet if @JoeW asked me to man a stall for Klei in australia I would do it XD

Snakes, Spiders, fish, octopus, platypus, insects and reptiles... So many venomous things. The whole country is trying to kill you, it what makes Australian's tough and gritty and oh so witty. Because if you can't laugh about a guy being killed by a stingray when he professional wrestles crocodiles for a living then you don't have a sense of humour. 

Archived