Boost LadyD's reputation for no Reason

LadyD

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

But the best "like farms" are the ones no one mentions that are like farms! 0-0

... *likes anyway*

That or you have a rather snarky attitude like me and get likes out the whaazo because you made a rather witty response.

Or you completly devestate the OPs poat with well thought out claims as well as decend evidence.

And lastly we have the people that just post silly GIFs that just really fit the topic.

• Developer
Just now, Mr.P said:

That or you have a rather snarky attitude like me and get likes out the whaazo because you made a rather witty response.

Or you completly devestate the OPs poat with well thought out claims as well as decend evidence.

And lastly we have the people that just post silly GIFs that just really fit the topic.

Let's not forget the Roleplay threads as well! These seem to give you likes like CRAZY!

9 hours ago, LadyD said:

my problem is that you don't get 'likes' for moderating. You sort of come in, break it all up and hand out some warning points and things... no one likes that much

That's because people are salt.

17 hours ago, LadyD said:

my problem is that you don't get 'likes' for moderating. You sort of come in, break it all up and hand out some warning points and things... no one likes that much

Btw, I hope my "Dragon Mage's Drawings" thread isn't too inactive. I plan to post more stuff soon ^_^

Its funny- don't tell MrL but since we got the newest moderators I haven't had to moderate as much, which meant I have been able to make a 'come back' into the forums and be a person again. 

56 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Glad to be of help ;)

I am supposed to be at the gym instead I am on the forums posting everywhere... moderating took less time and was an excuse not to post... LOL

Archived