Dexter draws Shank way too many times, startles many.

Not_Wilson

It's stretched, click the image.

tumblr_o4tknqSCdh1r9qmdno1_1280.png

I figured to try and rectify that if there isn't.

Hey if Shank's real name is Robert, is there someone in the world who calls Shank "Robby"?

Shank   Don't Starve, so I put this fanart here instead.

Great art! I could attempt to make some, but it will be drawn by a finger on a tablet so don't expect much.

EDIT: As long as it stays Shank related and doesn't break any of the guidelines there is no reason this will be removed.

1da68a26f7873994e587425a4eb27acd.pngwilson_shank.png

I picked Wilson because I remember one person saying something about Klei skins in stream and one of the dev associated Wilson with Shank. Looks cool, at least. I hope their stories don't begin to align.I don't need to cry over another protagonist. And I remember something about Wes and the Ninja. I might put that in my DS fanart topic.

43 minutes ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

I picked Wilson because I remember one person saying something about Klei skins in stream

I'd totally have Willow as one of the new girls from Hot Lava while Wendy as one of the redshirts from ONI. Webber would probably fit in with that cute monster game.

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'd totally have Willow as one of the new girls from Hot Lava while Wendy as one of the redshirts from ONI. Webber would probably fit in with that cute monster game.

Webber in an Eets costume tbh

Things that are incredibly important:

• Webber in an Eets costume
  • Eets Webber
  • An Eets costume with Webber in it
  • A creative way to promote the other Klei games inside of Don't Starve Together
  • Seriously there is no downside to Klei skins. It makes loyal skins that will entice and encourage players to buy the other Klei games. If you really want them to play the games, have skins unlock after certain achievements.

Archived