Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Red's instincts told him to run and it got louder with each pounding step if the wolves paws. Red shook his head. I will not run this time! he thought to himself. Quick thinking and risky situations was Otto's thing, not Red's but there's no time to set up a trap or a defense to keep them away. Red grabbed the closest stick and started running towards one of the wolves. When he got close enough, he used the stick as a pole vault and landed on the wolf's head. The wolf stopped. Ok, I didn't quite think this plan through. The wolf started shaking his head frantically and running around in an attempt to rid his head of the fuzzy rodent. Red held on with a death grip while screaming. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Edited by DragonMage156

"Art! What are you doing?!" Arca yelled, and sprinted towards Art.  She did a great jump over her utilizing her wings, and slashed at the hound with her sword. It wasn't dead yet, but at least it was knocked out of the way. Arca turned towards Art and asked "Miss! Are you harmed? You must get to your senses!"

(THANKS FOR THE THREE PAGES OF IMPORTANT DIALOUGE!)

Hounds.

Why oh why did it have to be hounds. Sylvia tossed the turkey into a tree and turned towards the one coming towards her.

"COME GET SOME YOU FERAL **************** ****************** **********!"

• Like 2

Conner fumbled with the stick as he tried to look like he could him. He in fact could not. He looked around nervously as the dogs approached. He saw Red jump onto one. And he was shocked that that squirrel would do such a think as he was locked in place from fear.

Sylvia sprinted at the hound barreling towards her, and at the last second jumped up in the air. A wall of putrid breath hit her.

"Jeez buddy, you should use some mouthwash sometimes..." As she said this, she landed on the creature's head. leaning down, she tore with her claws, before hopping off and sprinting towards Red.

Art had frozen up, the hound was bearing down on her and then suddenly it wasn't anymore. A spray of hot blood splashed across her face and front. She stared at Arca with wide eyes and shocked expression, 
"I...I...look out!" The hound Arca had injured was getting up again and Art didn't think she just lunged forward and blindly swung the ax at it. The hound jumped back and away from them. Art off balance planted the ax into the ground and fell over in the process. 

Maxwell clucked his tongue is disappointment, this was not really going how he wanted it. One of his pets had been slashed the other one had been used as a vehicle for a squirrel and then a fox thing. Both were injured and whilst alive he wasn't sure how long it would stay that way. Maxwell did chuckle watching Art fall on her face though, it was the little things in life really.

The hound Arca had injured jumped forward to try and attack the now fallen Art. 

The other hound after being ridden by a squirrel was now very determined to catch it and eat it. No matter what, it was fixated on Red. 

"Art!-- Ha!" Arca swung her sword at the hound, and combining her swing and the acceleration of the dog, her sword went into the beast. She pulled it out of the hound and went over to Art to help her up. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" she said, checking the woman for any wounds. She also saw Halan battling a hound with some sort of club, and he seemed to be holding up fine. The squirrel was being helped by the fox, but... 
"Art. Where has Bell gone to?"

Sylvia ran towards Red, leaped into the air and ruby-tackled him off. Turning towards the hound, she pulled out one of her herb canisters and neatly tossed it in it's mouth. The creature gave off an odd look, then collapsed on the floor. Picking up a stick, she whacked it on the head a few times to make sure it was dead.

"I knew wolfsbane would come in handy for something other than transformations!" She turned to the hound that she'd pirouetted over.

"Hey mouthwash! Over here!"

Bell was standing between the metal contraption and the hounds, holding one half of a pair of scissors in each trembling hand. She always carried a large pair of separateble scissors in case one of the towns folk had a little too much mead and decided to rid the down of the "demon spawn", but she had never actually had to use them before.

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

(I just realized "Bell" is a Hunchback of Notre Dam reference, since he lived in a belltower.  Am I an idiot for not noticing this sooner?)

(If anything I'm an idiot for not seeing that I made that reference.)

• Like 6

Art realised she was on the same level as TOM and as Arca helped her up she yelled at the robot.
"WAKE UP AND HELP!" It hadn't occurred to her until now that he might be useful. 

One of the hounds was looking decidedly dead now having had a sword through its head, another had eaten something it shouldn't and was also dead. The third had been hit in the head so many times by so many people it was now staggering about drunkenly.  

"Heh. Mouthwash looks out of it." Syliva walked towards the staggering creature and poked it with the stick she'd used to batter the other one. It gnashed it's teeth at her, but otherwise seemed harmless, too dazed to really do anything. Returning to Red, she offered her hand. "Gotta admit, that was impressive rodeo skills."