Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Red had a hard time holding on to Sylvia's head as she dodged their attacks. When the pig managed to hit her, it sent him and Sylvia flying backwards. "Oof" Red sat up and rubbed his head "Man... people and certain monsters are way easier to negotiate with then them"

Kevin having hit the fox once now ran away and turned around to start again. There was people in the way now though and the pig darted forward, then given they were in the way he ran back again. Then got distracted by some more seeds from the bird.
"Yum" it had forgotten about the fox and instead started to eat the seeds. 

(Hello people. I haven't been on these forums for 2 years or so, this will be fun. Is the RP open? Idk why I got 12 posts I played in like 7 role plays. Maybe it was before the post count....)

Edited by immichael2413

Red looked over at Sylvia and noticed she wasn't getting up. "Sylv!" he ran over to her. "Sylvia? C'mon wake up!" Red said with worry in his voice "Please... please be alright..."

(So how's the subplot gonna work for Red (if it get's approved that is)? Red knows quite a lot. Then again, he's never met a kitsune before...)

(Unless he's a qualified vet with access to antobiotics, not much.)

Sylvia groaned. Her vision was hazy and blurred, and her head felt like it had been hit by a van. She felt like throwing up, but kept it down, simply because she needed nutrients inside her, not congealing on the ground. She saw Red looking at her and blinked a few times, before collapsing again.

Conner knelt down next to Sylvia and Red. "Hey Red, do you uh, know of anything to help her?" he asked nervously. "S-should I move her or?" He hesitantly reached out a hand, not sure if he should try to check if her heart is still beating or to try and get her back to the group, hopefully wake her up and get some food for her.. He wished he knew about Kitsunes before all of this happened.

11 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(Why do you hate me so?)

(I'm pretty sure D is just trying to accurately depict how the DS pigs would act and doesn't have a personal vendetta against you.)

Bell stood there baffled as the other group members ran around trying to get the attention of and reason with the pigs. Trying to reason with animals was as nonsensical to her as attempting to argue with a fence post. 

Halan steps in front of the pig

"Hey pig. C'mon. No need to be so close to our friend. Here, take this piece of meat and go have fun somewhere else."

He gives the pig a piece of monster meat 

Edited by DwerBomb
Typo

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

(I'm pretty sure D is just trying to accurately depict how the DS pigs would act and doesn't have a personal vendetta against you.)

(I'm just joking around, D is one of the few people on the forum's I haven't pissed off.)

(I think)

• Like 1

(I am debating turning Kevin into Werepig... XD)
"What you got... better be good" Kevin took the meat and then ran off and stuffed it down his maw. 

He let out a ripper of a snort then ran over to Mathew
"You friend" He declared it seemed that a piece of monster meat was not enough to make him change his loyalty at this stage.

The divining rod let out a plaintive ping. 

• Like 1

During the last few minutes, Matthew had been frozen in place, his arms pressed tightly against his body. When he was able to move again, he immediately shot past Kevin and over to where Sylvia was, bruised and battered. A lump formed in his throat. This was his fault.

"I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry," he choked out.