Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Conner blinked. "Oh uh, sorry... Heh," the fact that there was things that weren't human here was starting to set in.  He was sure where he lived there wasn't things like fox girls or angel flying around.. Then again his parents did say he stayed inside to often. He looked to Hal "Yeah, I think that would be the best idea," he said then started too head back. This place was just to weird..

Edited by Mezukie
Spelling meh

"Good day... uhh... Halan." she gave a confused look at Halan and Sylvia. "...Angel? Do you think I am... " where she lived, the word 'angel' wasn't used to indentify her kind, but more so in the way of a compliment. 
"Well, the both of you look stunning as well!" she said, blushing.

5 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Quick thing, are you trying to make an uppity, holier-than-thou character with Arca? If so, well done, seriously.)

(Well, not really... she just talks very dignified. I don't think I've made her say stuff in the way of "im better than you" so... huh?)

• Like 1

Arca starts walking back with them.

"W-well, they are connected with bones and muscles... I can fold them using joints, and... the feathers cause for air to get trapped inbetween and help with gliding." as she says this, she test-flaps her wings a bit to demonstrate what she said, while still walking on the ground.

Edited by RyanandLink

Halan's eyes shine.

"Ohhhh my God. So they are completely 100% authentic wings? So...you really are an angel!...Wait. Does that mean..."

He looks at her, filled with curiosity 

"Do you come from..." *points at the sky*

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 2

Conner stopped looked at Sylvia. Was she choking? He wasn't quite sure what to do but went over to her and started to pat her back to help in some way. He was slightly panicked since he knew nothing about how to help people in medical situations.

She held up a finger, and coughed a few more times before something came up. She spat, and a shard of bone landed on the ground.

"Ah. Best I not transform into human form for a few hours then."

She looked up and hugged Conner. "Thanks for trying to help. I would've gotten rid of it anyway, but I appreciate the effort!" 

Conner wasn't sure what to do as the fox girl hugged him but was relieved anyway. "Eh, your welcome," he said and awkwardly pat her head once. At least his effort was appreciated. 

(Conner didn't know what to do as Hal was suggesting they kiss)

Edited by Mezukie

"Yes... and I do not wish to return." Arca said, looking in front of her in a worrying fashion. "I... uh..."

Then the fox-girl started to choke on something, Arca turned around and she wanted to ask if she was alright, but it seemed as if Sylvia was merely coughing up something.

"It is... nothing." she says to Halan while doing a faked smile.

She looked up at him, annoyed.

"Fox, not dog. Don't pat me." 

She angrily turned away, and one of her tails curled around his leg, tripping him over. Calling to the 'angel', she said "I'm fine with raw food, but they won't be. Do we have a fire?"

"Ack!" Conner fell. How was he suppose to know foxes didn't like to be treated like dogs? Well at least that crisis was over. He pushed himself up again making a note to not pet the fox girl in the future. But the thought of dogs only made him wish he had jack with him so he stayed quiet.

• Like 1

"This sounds unreal...Ahah!"

closed in his surprise he didn't notice Arca's worry on the matter

"Is the reign of your kind on the clouds? Or is it far up in the atmosphere?"

5 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(Join us, join us, join us, join us!)

(YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE *jumps from the window*)

(rip)

• Like 2

"The planet's... atmosphere? Well, if it is not a mood you are referring to..." Arca says.

"...uh, well, what is it? Excuse my unknowingn--"
She got startled by Sylvia's sudden yelling. "What...! Why are you asking me? Lady Art said she and Bell are taking care of that!" she thought it was rude of her to interrupt the conversation she had with Halan.

Conner jumped when Sylvia yelled. And looked when Arca was talking to the fox girl. He felt sorry for the angel. Once Sylvia started to walk back he went over to Arca. "Hey I'm sorry she kind of barked at you," he wasn't sure why he was apologizing for someone else but he just felt bad.