Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Hey, hey, Red. Don't worry about it. I've done that too. Seriously." She looked up at Art. "If you want, I could try hunting again?" She rolled her jaw. "Actually, make that a no. Jaw's sore as hell. If you need to trap stuff though, I can certainly help with that."

(I hope everything's OK, and that you get some sleep.)

Having gotten no instructions, Bell sat down on the other side of Mathew and started weaving. She was rather adept at it, but she couldn't help but think how much easier it would be if she could use all her arms.

Art's explanation on weaving made it seem easy enough, but Matthew quickly found that it wasn't that simple. For him, anyways. The grass kept sliding out of place when he tried layering it, and his first attempt at weaving ended up falling apart entirely when he lifted it up. Discouraged, he was about to tell Art his failure before he noticed Bell sitting next to him, weaving as if she'd done it all her life. He watched her hands for a minute, then started copying her movements, his work becoming tighter and straighter as he learned through mimicry.

"Not a problem at all!" Arca replied. She puts her collected resources in a pile on the ground, draws her sword and walks up to the tree T.O.M was near. "Perhaps we could chop this in harmony! You use your axe to cut it from one side, and I will do the same on the other. Be careful for when it falls!" and she positions herself in such a way she would be prepared to help T.O.M when he starts chopping.

Conner wondered of in the direction he saw Art come in from to find the rabbits. He hoped he could find a way to trap them, if anything maybe he could outsmart them and capture one without a trap. Well it was at least worth a try. Once there he looked at the.. Rabbits? Well they certainly didn't look like real rabbits but nothing in the place seemed to look like anything he saw in real life. He went about inspecting where the rabbits dens were. After he ran at said rabbit to see how it would run to it's den for a few times. Looking around he decided to gather what he could to try and make some sort of basket as he sat near the savanna. He hummed a tune that even he had no clue what exactly it was as he worked.

18 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

http://starbounder.org/Glitch

http://starbound.wikia.com/wiki/Glitch

Reveal hidden contents

It has been known for Glitch immersed in human culture too develop more than... 'friendly' relationships with the locals. Often this results in the Glitch wanting to know more about this thing called "love".

I kid, obviously.

(For you dream the impossible it seems.

Arca couldn't love a broken down robot.

OR COULD SHE???

DUNDUNDUN!)

"OH YEAH!! I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU THIS!" T.O.M reached into his safe, retrieved the stolen Eli, and presented it to Arca.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1