Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Arca finished singing after around four minutes of it, and cleared her throat again. "Well, there you are. I hope you liked it!" she said and smiled at Bell. "Hopefully my nose did not make it sound too awful, haha!" she had fun singing again once.

She folded out her wings, and gave them a good stretch while yawning. "Oh boy, am I getting tired already? I suppose it is getting dark." 
"Well, I will get back to the fire! You may join me, if you wish." Arca told Bell and T.O.M, and hopped her way back, flapping her wings inbetween jumps. She stopped, and thought about something. Then she walked over to Sylvia, and began talking to her. "Hello, Sylvia... I have come here... to apologize. It is not good to be against each other. Besides, one enemy made is another ally lost!" Arca said optimistically, and offered the fox-girl a handshake. Her Halo was glowing a colourful light-blue, indicating she was feeling good about something.

(also thaaanks Mena for the suggestion ^-^ Joe fixed it!)

"You guys should stop wasting bullets on... nothing" Art said and then saw something at the edge of her vision. She turned her head and thought she saw something shadowy moving. The suggestion that she was seeing something now started to ring true, she had ignored the question earlier but now it was more real. 
"Normal stuffed toy, noted" Art said and tried to ignore the shadows moving at the edges of her vision.

"So I guess we should all get some sleep!" Art said with a great deal of false cheer. She grabbed one of the woven pads of grass and laid it out near the fire. She took off her jacket shook it out and draped it over herself laying down for sleep trying to ignore the creeping shadowy hand heading for the fire. It was just in her head right... 

Conner lead Matthew over to T.O.M but stopped a bit aways just in case the boy didn't want to be to close. Which Conner didn't think he really did. "Hey T.O.M this is Matthew," he made a gesture with his hand to the boy next to him."And Matthew this is T.O.M" He then waved at the robot. Letting go of Matthews hand he tried to find his wallet. Once he did he then went through it to find a quarter. Looking at Matthew "He can play music, of course you have to pay him though heh. Why not ask for a song?" he said as he gave the quarter to Matthew. He only hoped this would work.

8 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

(It's not that he has no shoulders, it's that he's a squirrel sized squirrel and Sylvia is a human sized fox.)

(Exactly)

Red heard what sounded like a creepy music box. Just what I expected, he thought, it's a good idea for Art to sleep now. Hopefully tomorrow we'll have a tent or some bedrolls to make sleeping a bit more comfortable.

(I guess my characters didn't get confirmed after all. Probably cos there's too many people. Oh well, back to testing RPing).

Red wished he had a nice pine tree to sleep in but they were all out in the darkness and he was not going to risk anything. Red yawned and rubbed his eyes before finding a nice patch of grass to sleep on. "I wish I had a blanket of sorts, not for warmth but..." Red thought for a moment "I guess it's for a protective feeling, I guess? I can't explain it (yawns) well good night everyone. Have fun with your night watch and new gun, Sylv."

Edited by DragonMage156

if anyone was to turn and look at Halan, they would see him looking at Arca

He wanted to tell her how good her song was, but didn't want to make things awkward and cause a misunderstanding 

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

(sorry. Didn't see mage's post)

Er, what?

37 minutes ago, LadyD said:

((Have I missed important stuff? I am out of it a bit... what am I approving or not?))

(Whether I'm allowed to bring in a second character or not (juggling between two characters would be rather challenging) and I think Lord Battal had a couple ideas as well. They're quite old posts though and are lost in the dozens of pages in this thread :p ).

(Also, going to bed now).

Edited by DragonMage156

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 7:33 AM, LadyD said:

A very Traditional Don't Starve world, you (your characters) have been lured, tricked, trapped or otherwise bought into this world and you wake up together to find Maxwell standing over you. 'Say pal you don't look so good. Maybe you should do something to survive'. Unlike the usual game you can expect a great deal of manipulation and tricks by Maxwell. In this world you are his puppets and he is going to torment you for his own amusements and ends. You can also expect him to drop in on you from time to time, just so you know who is boss. Why? Well wait and see. 

Name:Wise

Backstory(just a brief as to how you ended up here): Used to work for Maxwell cleaning the pool

Appearance:Shadow frog

Personality:Selfish

Quirk/Gift/Ability (optional):Speaks in purple

Rules

1. Be friendly, nice and follow the forum rules

2. No god modding or controlling other characters, this includes Maxwell.

3.Don't expect me to make it easy to survive ^_^ 

Will start once I have... 3 players! 

Uh, hello?

((Yes to musical character, no to extra character at the moment. Meaning Doubles, I dont mind new people. UM I don't know what else I have missed. So tired))

Edited by LadyD
  • Like 1

She looked up at the angel, inwardly sighing. "Of course! We're all we've got, so it'd be silly to argue like this. I'll tell you what, I'll try to crack TOM's safe and get your money back." She whistled the robot over. "You okay with me popping the safe?"

Edited by Dannyrulx
  • Like 1