Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Art was not what you would call a gentle nurse. She looked at the nose one way then another then put her thumb up testing if it was straight by closing one eye and looking. Then she promptly took hold of the nose and took a jolly good feel for breaks or damage to the cartilage. 

"its not so bad" She told Arca in a would be reassuring voice. She decided that the nose wasn't broken since Arca didnt have black eyes and the two nearly always coincided. Also it didn't feel broken.
"Tilt your head back and pinch the bridge of your nose just here" She poked the spot lightly.
"That should slow and stop the bleeding next time" 

Arca bit her jaws together tightly when Art took a grip on her nose. "Hnnng! Okay, okay thank you...!" She said in a hurry to hopefully get Art to let go sooner. 

"Alright... that is good to know. A great medic you must be!" She was glad Art indentified her wound. 

Dragon Mage dies of a heart attack.

8 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Elon Fynsom:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Elon Fynsom

The Accidental Cryomancer
"Do I give you the chills? Good."

Backstory: 
    Elon had lost his arms to frostbite. Worse than that, he was put into a coma expected to never wake up—he probably still would be had the voice not called out to him. He had been promised consciousness, and new arms—nothing was said about where he would end up. Alas, he ended up here, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Personality:
    Condescending
    Vindictive
    Collected
    Observant
    Deceptive
    Reserved
    Tolerant
    Abrasive
    Dutiful
    Cynical
    Logical
    Solemn
    Clever
    Aloof
    Quiet
    Calm

Appearance:    
    Prosthetic arms of ice (up to elbows)
    Glowing stark-white eyes
    Wears a blank expression
    Deathly pale skin
    Small round nose
    Snow white hair

Apparel:
    Puffy blue snow jacket (fluffy inside), several sizes too large
    Hood tightened around face (his eyes are usually the only visible thing)
    White fluffy bunny slippers
    Fluffy-rimmed blue gloves

Quirks:
    Ice touch (slow & requires constant direct contact)
    Has noticeable resistance to the cold
    Control over ice
    Has a cold aura

Nauseous when too hot
    Anemic

Levi Ekins:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Levi Ekins

The Musician Magician
"Let's start on a high note!"

Backstory: 
    Levi was a failure. It was his dream to become a successful musician capable of using any instrument. The problem was he had no skill with any instrument whatsoever, only ample amounts of spirit—and that would only take him so far. One day while sitting alone in his room, one of Levi's speaker began to speak! Ironically enough, it wasn't exactly normal for a speaker to speak, but the things it said! Horrible. Shocking! UNBELIEVABLE! It promised him exactly what he wanted. It sounded too good to be true, and it was. Alas, he ended up here, but not completely empty-handed.

Personality:
    Enthusiastic
    Adventurous
    Courteous
    Fanatical
    Ambitious
    Friendly
    Sociable
    Comical
    Mellow
    Fickle
    Chill
    Rebel
    Moral

Appearance:    
    Chestnut hair
    Hazel eyes
    Decently built
    Broad shoulders
    Subtle facial hair

Apparel:
    Brown leather jacket (Often unzipped)
    Smiley face T-Shirt (White)
    Fingerless gloves
    Bandanna
    Jeans
    Boots

Quirks:
    In possession of the Universal Instrument, a device that will contort to whatever instrument Levi wishes with unique abilities (good or bad)—there is of course a downside. It costs him sanity to transform it based on its desired power capabilities. If sanity cannot be drained then health will be drained in its stead.

Allergic to pollen
    Low endurance

Hoping formatting doesn't implode.

(The more I read, the more I wished I used Dragon Mage. I could add another her but I'm not sure how that would work since I'm using her in another RP. Also maintaining two characters could be hard and I'll need consent from LadyD (and maybe Danny) to use her in this thread).

Red looked up at the sky. It's getting dark. Mine as well go back.

Red soon arrived back at camp. "Hey" he greeted everyone with a smile. He looked over at Tim. He saw him earlier when he was talking to Sylvia but didn't get a chance to fully introduce himself. "Ah, you must be new around here" Red said, turning to him. "It's berry nice to meet you" he chuckled at his own joke "I see you have an expertise in the mechanical field. That's just what TOM needed"

He looked over at Sylvia and Arca. They avoided eye contact and any sort of interaction. To be expected, giving what had happened earlier. Arca was looking pretty bad but Art was busy helping her with her bleeding nose so Red went over and sat next to Sylvia. "Thought you'd want some company" he said, jumping up on the log, arms still full of berries (incase you forgot :p ). He chucked a couple berries in his mouth. "Hey Sylvia" Red began "I'm curious. I remember before you mentioning Actin. Who might that be?"

"Right! Well, I will go to that pond, and wash my face and hands." Arca said. She stood up, and began walking to the pond, but she stopped and walked back to Halan. She whispered "Um, hey... can you keep an eye on my ring and gems? Just in case..." and gave him the two gems she had. She began going to the pond again.

• Like 1

(It's your character :p

if you don't find it awkward to use the same character in two rps you can use it. Dara is using Wheke both in WaW and a personal we have. Just make sure not to make one interfere with the other. You can explain it as being two parallel timelines and dimensions )

"Sure!"

*Hal holds the gems, and puts them in his sweater pocket*

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

"Actin is-was an angel that decided that all kitsune were 'impure.' Because of this, he routinely hunted us. He viewed the fact we fought back as evidence that were a violent race, not fit for the earth. The more he killed, the more we fought back. I didn't kill him, but he had targeted me when we finally took him down."

Art nodded to Arca as she went to clean up. It wasn't friendly or unfriendly just a decisive acknowledgment that Arca was there and things were okay... sort of.

"I did start working on some mats... or blankets maybe.. I was trying for basket but I am not very good at weaving" Art gathered up her grass pile and the results. There was a pair of lop sided squares about a meter by meter. There was a longer one that looked a bit neater and a sort of crude basket that was already coming undone at the edges and looked like it might spring apart at any moments.
"Not enough for everyone but... I am sure we can make do. It doesn't feel too cold yet but I don't know what sort of night we are in for" Art observed sagely and then clicked her fingers.
"If in danger of suffering cold at night stuff your clothes with dried leaves to increase their insulating abilities." She recited it like she was reading from a book.
"We can always do that if it gets cold. Has anyone seen a pile of dried leaves? 

After a long moment of thinking, Bell decided she would at least try to stay for the night. She still wanted to try to trade for some of that stretchy material. Plus she didn't have any materials for a fire and it was getting late. She stuck the jewelry in a spare pocket and began swinging back to the group, stopping and dropping down still a ways from the edge of the forest. The two extra arms retracted back into her coat, reforming her "huntchback", and she started walking.

Sylvia blew another bubble. "I don't need one. My tails'll keep me warm, and I can always just climb a tree to get away from the creepy crawlies. Since I'm taking first watch though, I'll stay by the fire for now." She pulled out one of the blades on her pen knife and  stuck her headphones into her phone. Picking up a stick, she began to whittle it to a point.

Arca started by shaping her hands in a bowl. She grabbed some water and began rubbing her face, being very careful around her nose. After a few minutes of rubbing, she used the water as a mirror to see if she looked clean again, and it was all good. Then she started washing her hands, but she felt something touching her skin as she did. She pulled up, and there was a medium-sized frog having it's tongue wrapped around her wrist. "Wow! You are quite large." She attempted to get it off, but it wouldn't let go. "Toad... I would appreciate it if you were to let go." But it just stared at her. "Uhh..." Arca tried pulling harder, but to no avail.
"My, you have a tough tongue. And a whole lot of willpower." Her hands were clean, so she figured she would go back to see if someone could help her get it off. 

But as she wanted to get back to the fire, she saw Bell coming out of the forest that was near.
"Oh, Bell! Err... I have got... a little problem here. Could you help me with this persistent creature?" She said emberassed, and pointed at the frog with her other hand.

(well if we look at it logically, a frog has 100 health, a default character does 10 damage punching and kicking is probably slightly stronger than the punch. so we'll make it 15 damage. now if we divide 100 by 15 we should get the answer we have all been clammering for; how many kicks does it take to kill a frog. ..............uh...  so 100/15 = 6,66.... holy crap bell=loominarzi confirmed)

"Woah there!" Arca said. The frog swung around because of the kick. It pulled itself up with it's tongue, and was now also using it's arms and legs to cling onto Arca's arm. It released it's tongue, and it started agressively licking at Bell, hanging upside down. Arca backed away from Bell so it wouldn't reach her, and attempted to push it off again. "This creature is relentless!" 

• Like 6