Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Ahh, that is nice to know. Again, I appreciate it very much." Arca told T.O.M. 

"Oh... that... can not be... goo--" 
"A-CHOO!

Blood splattered a little over Halan's sweater... "AAaaaahh!! Anguish of perpetual fire!!" Arca yelled while she squeezed her eyes closed.

Edited by RyanandLink

"Oh...Jee...I'm not used to all this blood...Oh! Don't you have that gem with the healing properties you were talking about? That would be helpful."

(I'm gonna sleep now. Also, for this week I'll be on a school trip to Germany and Czech Republic with the school, so rping will be slow on my end :b)

"I am sorry... and unfortunately, I do not... I knew I should have swapped out blue for red! But it is fine. I just have to remember not to use my nose... "

(Woah, Germany is right next to my country. I'll be sure to scream 'Hi Dwer!!" In the hopes that you will hear it or something x) )

• Like 2

Conner snapped out of his thoughts when he heard about a new person. He sat up and looked over at the group. Did Sylvia go out to find a person? Either she had really good hearing or smelled the person..Or something.

"You have already assisted me very well, T.O.M, and I thank you for doing s--..." Arca looked down when she heard Sylvia was near. She didn't want to interact with her so she kept quiet, and lowered the sweater so she didn't catch as much attention.

"Glad you asked! I actually make robots like you for a living. It's *clang* actually in my *clang* arm." Tim said, banging on the compartment in his arm he keeps his license when it pops out like a toaster a few meters away from him and the robot. "Here ya go." Tim said, picking up the license. "Now what exactly do you want done?"

Edited by Chris1488

Sylvia averted her gaze and sat down next to TOM. "I was an army mechanic, but I've never worked on robots before. I managed to clear the worst of the debris, and get a few gears and motors working. If he was a jeep, he'd be in perfect condition right now." She turned to Conner. "Can I have the pistol back now please?"

Conner looked at Sylvia at the mention of his name "Oh! Yeah," he said as he got up and went over to the fox girl handing her pistol back. He then just stood there and looked back at his spot. Should he just go back or stay..

(So if I read correctly, all that was fixed was T.O.M's "SALE" sign.)

Tim enthusiastically pulled his goggles over his eyes. "Let's get to work then! Your wheel looks a bit unsturdy. Shall I oil it up? Replace a few rusted gears? You surely can't get around that easily in that state."

Tim had his spider light up so he could see what he was doing. He removed a few parts that were rusted beyond repair and replaced them with some spare shiny brass gears. He then tightened some loose screws. Tim then retracted his hand for a small nozzle. He oiled up the few parts that weren't replaced with gears. "Here. Try moving around a bit."

Edited by Chris1488

Conner looked back "Huh?" he hadn't realized that he was just standing there.. For who knows how long. "Oh nothing!" he said as he turned and walked back to where he was before. He laid back down and starred at the sky.

(I've got two human characters fleshed out, but I happen to be indecisive so input would be appreciated)

Levi Ekins:

Spoiler

Name: Levi Ekins

The Musician Magician
"Let's start on a high note!"

Backstory: 
    Levi was a failure. It was his dream to become a successful musician capable of using any instrument. The problem was he had no skill with any instrument whatsoever, only ample amounts of spirit—and that would only take him so far. One day while sitting alone in his room, one of Levi's speaker began to speak! Ironically enough, it wasn't exactly normal for a speaker to speak, but the things it said! Horrible. Shocking! UNBELIEVABLE! It promised him exactly what he wanted. It sounded too good to be true, and it was. Alas, he ended up here, but not completely empty-handed.

Personality:
    Enthusiastic
    Adventurous
    Courteous
    Fanatical
    Ambitious
    Friendly
    Sociable
    Comical
    Mellow
    Fickle
    Chill
    Rebel
    Moral

Appearance:    
    Chestnut hair
    Hazel eyes
    Decently built
    Broad shoulders
    Subtle facial hair

Apparel:
    Brown leather jacket (Often unzipped)
    Smiley face T-Shirt (White)
    Fingerless gloves
    Bandanna
    Jeans
    Boots

Quirks:
    In possession of the Universal Instrument, a device that will contort to whatever instrument Levi wishes with unique abilities (good or bad)—there is of course a downside. It costs him sanity to transform it based on its desired power capabilities. If sanity cannot be drained then health will be drained in its stead.

Allergic to pollen
    Low endurance

Hoping formatting doesn't implode.

Edited by Zeklo
Elon removed for "reasons"

((Musician!!)

Art looked up. People were asking her questions, first where was water and now about a nose. Art decided maybe she wasn't an utter failure as a leader and stood up. the sun was starting to set and soon they would be surrounded by darkness with only a small fire for light.

"How many are we now?" She asked spotting a new person that had joined them. She eyed the new comer warily, it seemed to be another gear head. 

"Arca lets have a look at that nose, I have read several books on anatomy and medicine, I even took a course in first aid" Art gained more steam the more she talked.

"We should set up a roster for night watch. Just in case there are more of those hound things about and if we are not going to eat them we should drag them well away from here so they don't attract other animals...Somewhere into the trees before the light fades too much. Does anyone know how to test the water in the pond? If not we will try find something to boil some in so that we have something to drink tomorrow." Art shielded her eyes and looked at the sun. There was maybe another hour of light or so. Not much time to get things done but there was a lot of them. 

"Now lets see to that nose" Art said and crouched by Arca. 

(MUSICIAN!!)

Sylvia sighed, and began going through her possessions.

M1911 Pistol

iPhone 5S, nearly dead

Penknife

Some .45 calibre bullets, courtesy of TOM

Apple earbud headphones

A comb

A makeup kit (Which she didn't put with the rest of the stuff)

Her wallet

A packet of bubblegum.

She popped a cube into her mouth and snapped a bubble out. "I'm not tired, she said loading her pistol, I'll take watch for a bit."