Can We Get a Beefalo Domestication Full Info Thread?

From what I know... the best ways to feed them effectively is to pretend you were feeding a vegetarian player. (that could eat grass and twigs) That means for starter days like winter and autumn is to use in priority:Carrots > Cooked Cactus > Berries > Grass > Twigs > Green M. Using alot of the vege crockpot foods besides dragonpie is equal to wasting food feeding it to the beefalo. They also gain health from blue caps, butterflies.

In my opinion the perfect time to start domesticating a beefalo is after you've gotten the brush after winter because by that time you would have an developed base and plenty of farm food to supply to the beefalo. The brush cuts the process to tame by a considerable amount of days.

One beefalo can get a domestication task to run on itself.

A beefalo starts getting domesticated (and keeps updating its domestication value) if:

1) His hunger is over 0

2) He's being ridden

This task schedules that every 10 seconds, a beefalo gains the domestication value that is

TUNING.BEEFALO_DOMESTICATION_GAIN_DOMESTICATION * DECAY_TASK_PERIOD

The day has 480 seconds. 48 * 10 = 480. If everything goes smoothly, you get 48 task triggers on a day.

TUNING.BEEFALO_DOMESTICATION_GAIN_DOMESTICATION * DECAY_TASK_PERIOD * 48 = 0.05

We conclude that we require 20 days (of keeping the domestication process triggered) to domesticate a beefalo.

Because 480 * 20 = 0.05 * 20 = 1, and 1 is when the beefalo turns a variable to tell itself to get domesticated.

What does the brush do? It brushes the beefalo, giving the brusher, 1 beefalo hair.

You can brush the beefalo and reap benefits only if he has hair to give (it regrows after a day).

So basically you brush a beefalo once per day.

What else the brush gives us regarding domestication?

It gives the beef a (1-(15/20))/15 domestication delta. Which is 1/60.

(This was commented as (1-(targetdays/basedays))/targetdays, but the math follows.)

In the equation "x * (1 / 60) + 0.05 * d = 1", we can see the values for x, x being days brushed, and d being days beef got the task running.

We get that for 20 days, we reach 1 with 0 brushing days, for 19 days, we require 3 brushing days out of those 19, for 18, we need 6, for 17, we need 9, for 16, we need 12. And finally, for 15 days, we require 15 days of brushing. (For 14, we need 18 days, but we can't brush the beefalo 18 days when we only have 14.)

So if we want to speed the domestication to its fullest, we need to keep the beefalo fed for 15 days, and brush it everyday.

But how much we have to feed the beefalo?

A beefalo has 375 hunger points. And a 0.625 hunger rate. So in a day, it consumes 300 hunger points (0.8 of 375).

Lets go with twigs, that have the same hunger restoration as berries (9.375).

300 / 9.375 = 32 twigs. So we need to give almost a stack of twigs per day to keep the beefalo happy.

Happy as in, the domestication task keeps going.

Reeds and grass can also be given, but they count as half a twig (so 64 grass).

You can also get some farms, as beefalo eat veggies, and give the beef 4 dragonpies per day.

However, I wouldn't necessarily recommend giving it all that food at once.

Enter tendencies, a beefalo can have 4 tendencies (DEFAULT, ORNERY, RIDER, PUDGY).

A tendency is a value that means how much the beefalo suffered in some aspects of his life.

Tendencies influence beefalo stats.

DEFAULT: 34 damage, 7 run speed, 0.8 min obedience.

ORNERY: 50 damage, 7 run speed, 0.45 min obedience.

(beefalo won't lose domestication/obedience points when getting smacked by monsters)

RIDER: 25 damage, 8 run speed, 0.95 min obedience.

PUDGY: 20 damage, 6.5 run speed, 0.6 min obedience.

(beefalo gains a sanity aura, equivalent to Glommer's sanity aura)

How do I get those tendencies? Well, for the default one, you just don't have enough points for any of the other three.

For the ornery points, you gain points by having your beefalo getting smacked or attacking other creatures.

For the rider points, you gain points by riding the beefalo, yes, it's that simple.

For the pudgy points, you gain them whenever your beefalo digests food (hunger changes, 1 point, 200 points, 0.001 points, etc) and it has more than 50% of his hunger full.

Beefalo beg for food if they are under 0.45 (45%), so this is a good indicator to avoid unnecessary pudgy points.

When do I know beef got a tendency? His face will change, and your character's examination quotes will, too.

The tendency point check to determine a tendency trigger when:

a) beefalo goes feral (pointless, as you lose all your points)

b) beefalo gets domesticated

c) you restart the server

d) beefalo domestication value changes

To assign a tendency, the game checks that the sum of tendency points across the board must exceed 0.1, and that the value of the winner tendency must exceed the sum of the rest of tendencies. So 0.01 PUDGY, 0.01 RIDER won't give anything, as 0.01 + 0.01 = 0.02 < 0.1. And 0.5 PUDGY, 0.5 RIDER, 0.5 ORNERY, you get 1.5 > 0.1, but 0.5 < (0.5 + 0.5) = 1, so nothing happens.

If a beefalo gets enough points for a tendency, next domestication points gain (via feeding, riding, brushing) will trigger a tendency check and will morph your beefalo accordingly.

You mention something about obedience, tho?

Obedience is a value, like domestication, that stays between 0 and 1. But it fluctuates way faster.

For example, you can saddle a beef when its obedience is over 0.1

It will keep the saddle, when obedience is over 0.4.

A beefalo won't let you ride it if its obedience is below 0.5.

Feeding the beefalo anything will give you 0.1 obedience, and brushing it, 0.4. So it's way to take care of it.

Just give the beef some twigs or grass before riding it.

It loses 0.01 obedience every 10 seconds if he doesn't get smacked around.

Domesticating the beef will make it buck me off less, right?

Yes, beef maps the domestication value between 50 and 800 seconds, then it applies multipliers on it.

(0 to 50, 0.5 to 425, 1 to 800)

If the beefalo is on the mood, multiply by 0.2

If the beefalo is not domesticated, multiply by 0.3.

If the beefalo is shaved, multiply by 0.2.

A fresh beefalo found right at the start, has 50 (0 mapped to 50) * 1 (not on the mood) * 0.3 (not domesticated) * 1 (not shaven)

So he will toss you down after 15 seconds.

Worthwhile notes:

- If you count the seconds before you are bucked off, and count 30 (for example), then you can dismount the beefalo after 20 seconds, and mount it again so the timer restarts on 30, so you can avoid getting bucked off in critical situations

- Ornery points on hit are gained no matter the damage, so consider getting bee hits, instead of deerclops hits

- Attacking your own beefalo (player damage) with anything will lower the domestication by 0.3, so no whipping

- Beefalo regen 6.94 hp every 10 seconds

- When having less than 20% of hp, the beefalo will have a red wounded screen, and the rider will comment on it

- Beefalo have a 4x multiplier on the effects of health in food, so the 40 of the pie will be 160

- Ranged attacks will get to the rider, and not the beefalo, beware the bishops

- Domesticated beefalo won't be on the mood during Spring

- Road multipliers don't affect the beefalo speed

- A beefalo goes feral if its domestication points reaches 0 and it starves (hunger is 0), causing all the tendency points to get lost

- Obedience won't drop below the values specified before, the min obedience of undomesticated beefalo is 0

- Domestication (ramps up over time, with 10+ days of constantly starving and not being ridden, the worst; it will lose -0.025 per day, after those 10+ days; -0.0025 is for the first day) and obedience decay over time, keep your beefalo fed

That was an amazingly detailed explanation, it would be great if this thread got stickied. For a long time i was curious on how the domestication system worked but had no idea how to start correctly and couldn't find a good guide but this one has everything you need to know.

That being said, i'm fairly dissappointed. The cost-benefit of domesticating a beefalo seems pretty low, you have to spend so much time, effort, food, resources, etc just so you can ride it for a bit, it wastes saddle durability, can drop you out in the middle of combat and it's still slower than Walking Cane.

I guess it's just a funny optional thing for when you're already set with food/twigs to spare and has nothing better to do. I'll have to try someday.

Necroooooooo

@DarkXero, I'm not clear on one thing: once a beefalo is fully domesticated, will domestication still decay? Do I still need to worry about my beefalo's hunger after domestication is complete? I know you still need to keep obedience up, of course.

Also, boo@ damage multipliers from characters being applied to beefalo attacks. Was looking forward to having a living breathing 100%(ish) damage Dark Sword.

8 minutes ago, TheHalcyonOne said:

once a beefalo is fully domesticated, will domestication still decay?

It will.

8 minutes ago, TheHalcyonOne said:

Do I still need to worry about my beefalo's hunger after domestication is complete?

Well you don't have to feed it dragonpies everyday. Some grass and twigs are enough.

You just have to trigger one domestication tick to reset the decay value.

As I said, beefalo maps its domestication percent to its buck timer.

So if your beefalo bucks you off before a daytime passes riding (480 seconds), you are below 50% domestication.

21 hours ago, DarkXero said:

It will.

Well you don't have to feed it dragonpies everyday. Some grass and twigs are enough.

You just have to trigger one domestication tick to reset the decay value.

As I said, beefalo maps its domestication percent to its buck timer.

So if your beefalo bucks you off before a daytime passes riding (480 seconds), you are below 50% domestication.

So once a beefalo is tamed.. it will kick you off still? to keep it from kicking me off I have to brush it and feed it still?

5 hours ago, Mdshadowman said:

So once a beefalo is tamed.. it will kick you off still? to keep it from kicking me off I have to brush it and feed it still?

As I explained, there are many factors that affect the mapping of domestication to buck time.

Basically, when fully domesticated (domestication = 1), buck time is 800. Which is a day and a half of continued riding.

If you dismount the beef, and mount if again, the timer resets to 800.

If you brush it and feed it periodically, the domestication value won't really decay, so you will have that 800 seconds timer.

6 hours ago, DarkXero said:

As I explained, there are many factors that affect the mapping of domestication to buck time.

Basically, when fully domesticated (domestication = 1), buck time is 800. Which is a day and a half of continued riding.

If you dismount the beef, and mount if again, the timer resets to 800.

If you brush it and feed it periodically, the domestication value won't really decay, so you will have that 800 seconds timer.

Okay, thanks.

Fantastic post, @DarkXero. Love the math behind the game, makes everything much clearer.

Could you clarify a few questions?

On March 27, 2016 at 0:19 AM, DarkXero said:

A beefalo starts getting domesticated (and keeps updating its domestication value) if:

1) His hunger is over 0
2) He's being ridden

[Then in another post:]

Correct me if I'm wrong: the beef continues getting domesticated if I feed it or if I ride it. So I really just need to keep it fully fed on the first few days, when the buck time is very low. After the domestication value goes up a bit I could simply ride the beefalo, get down before buck time expires, feed 01 grass (to recover obedience) and get back on, and it will continue getting domesticated even though he's hungry. Did I get this right?

Now, about the domestication value. In the beginning you mention the domestication value's "ticks" (48 per day, or 1 every 10 seconds). And in the end of your post you mention:

On March 27, 2016 at 0:19 AM, DarkXero said:

Domestication (ramps up over time, with 10+ days of constantly starving and not being ridden, the worst; it will lose -0.025 per day, after those 10+ days; -0.0025 is for the first day) and obedience decay over time, keep your beefalo fed

Does this refer to the same domestication value you mention in the beginning? If so, tell me if this is right:

I can get up to 48 "positive" ticks per game day, which totals 5% domestication (not counting the brush). So if I only fed him half a day, I would get 24 positive ticks and no negative ticks, because the domestication only deteriorates if the beef spends a whole day of "constantly starving and not being ridden". Correct? So if the beefalo consumes ~0.6 hunger per second, or 6 hunger every 10 seconds, I could just feed it 1 twig per day (which would give ~9 hunger, and therefore his hunger would be above 0 for at least one tick on that day) and the beefalo's domestication would not diminish. Right? So why would I need to feed it and brush it everyday in order to not lose domestication, was that phrase just a simplification?

Better yet: the beefalo needs a whole day of constant starving and not being ridden, I could simply get on a domesticated beefalo for 10 seconds/day and it would maintain its domestication value, no?

And still about domestication:

On April 29, 2016 at 9:00 AM, DarkXero said:

I'm pretty sure you were just simplifying things for people who aren't interested in the math, but I wanna be sure I understood the mechanics: when the beefalo reaches domesticated status (domestication = 1) the 0.3x multiplier stops being applied, according to what you said.

But in the quote above you mention 480 seconds for 50% domestication. If the beef were at "domestication = 0.5", it wouldn't be domesticated, so the buck time would be 425 (according to what you said about the buck time mapping, 50% = 425, no?) multiplied by 0.3 (for a non-domesticated beefalo), so the actual buck time for a 50% domesticated beef (not shaved, and not in mood) should be 127 seconds, no?

Unless you meant that, once domesticated, the beefalo retains the domesticated status until it becomes feral again.

So, TL;DR:

1) I get a beef to domesticated status;
2) Then I spend a whole day without feeding/riding it;
3) The next day it should have domestication value = 1 - 0.0025 (the "downtick" for the first day of not feeding/riding).

At this point, is the beefalo considered domesticated? Does the 0.3 "undomesticated" multiplier apply to buck time? Can the beefalo's tendency be altered?

Also, you say that a fully tamed beef's buck time is 800 seconds (13+ minutes), but all tendencies you list mention sub-minute obedience times (ornery is 0.45 minutes). If I can ride my fully domesticated ornery beefalo for 13 minutes, where does this 0.45min obedience value come in? I realize obedience is a variable of its own, related more to "getting on the beefalo" than "staying on the beefalo", but you say you need 0.5 obedience for the beefalo to allow being ridden, so I'm assuming that the 0.5 obedience to "get on the beefalo" is a separate thing from the 0.45min obedience that the ornery ones have?

Aaaand, last and least important:

1) how many hits (read: bee stings) do I need to ensure an ornery beef (i.e.: how many hits to get to tendency points > 0.1);
2) is domestication decay mapped linearly? (e.g.: 1st day -0.0025; second day -0.005; third day -0.0075)
3) is the base buck time mapped linearly? (i.e.: (750 x domestication_value) + 50)
4) 1 full day without feeding/riding diminishes 0.0025 of domestication, and 48 "ticks" = 0.05 domestication. So 1 tick = 0.001041667 domestication and therefore I would need (a bit less than) 3 "ticks" to recover domestication for 1st day of not feeding, and 6 for the 2nd day, 9 for the 3rd day, and so on? So a beefalo that was not fed/rided for 3 full days would need 18 ticks (or 3 minutes of hunger > 0) to go back to domesticated?

Thank you so much for your post, and sorry for the number of questions. But I only have this many questions because you seem to be the only person on the internet who understands domestication. :)

4 hours ago, TheGreatMav said:

Correct me if I'm wrong: the beef continues getting domesticated if I feed it or if I ride it. So I really just need to keep it fully fed on the first few days, when the buck time is very low. After the domestication value goes up a bit I could simply ride the beefalo, get down before buck time expires, feed 01 grass (to recover obedience) and get back on, and it will continue getting domesticated even though he's hungry. Did I get this right?

Correct.

Does this refer to the same domestication value you mention in the beginning? If so, tell me if this is right:

I can get up to 48 "positive" ticks per game day, which totals 5% domestication (not counting the brush). So if I only fed him half a day, I would get 24 positive ticks and no negative ticks, because the domestication only deteriorates if the beef spends a whole day of "constantly starving and not being ridden". Correct? So if the beefalo consumes ~0.6 hunger per second, or 6 hunger every 10 seconds, I could just feed it 1 twig per day (which would give ~9 hunger, and therefore his hunger would be above 0 for at least one tick on that day) and the beefalo's domestication would not diminish. Right? So why would I need to feed it and brush it everyday in order to not lose domestication, was that phrase just a simplification?

Better yet: the beefalo needs a whole day of constant starving and not being ridden, I could simply get on a domesticated beefalo for 10 seconds/day and it would maintain its domestication value, no?

It was a simplification, yes, so that people pay basic attention to the beefalo, instead of dumping them for two seasons.

After the periodic task starts, every 10 seconds, the UpdateDomestication function runs.

It does the following, in pseudo code:

local DECAY_TASK_PERIOD = 10
local OBEDIENCE_DECAY_RATE = -1/(TUNING.TOTAL_DAY_TIME * 2)
local FEEDBACK_DECAY_RATE = -1/(TUNING.TOTAL_DAY_TIME * 45)

-- TUNING.TOTAL_DAY_TIME is 480
-- TUNING.BEEFALO_DOMESTICATION_GAIN_DOMESTICATION is 1/9600

local function UpdateDomestication()
	for each tendency
		tendency = max(tendency + FEEDBACK_DECAY_RATE * DECAY_TASK_PERIOD, 0)

obedience = max(obedience - OBEDIENCE_DECAY_RATE * DECAY_TASK_PERIOD, minimal_beef_obedience)

-- domestication_check is the beef function where it checks it has over 0 hunger, or its being ridden
	if domestication_check() then
		domestication = min(domestication + TUNING.BEEFALO_DOMESTICATION_GAIN_DOMESTICATION * DECAY_TASK_PERIOD, 1)
		last_domestication_time = CurrentTime
	else
		domestication = max(domestication - CalculateLoss(CurrentTime, last_domestication_time) * DECAY_TASK_PERIOD, 0)
	end

if domestication is 1 then
		-- This means beef will domesticate soon, it activates a variable set to true.
		-- This variable goes back to false if domestication falls below 0.95.
		-- This way you don't have to keep a beef at 1 domestication during the short period
		-- it takes the beef to domesticate.
		tell_beef_he_is_ready_to_domesticate()
	end

if obedience <= minimal_beef_obedience and hunger <= 0 and domestication <= 0 then
		cancel_periodic_task_no_more_update_domestication()
	end
end

And this is the CalculateLoss function that returns the domestication to lose if the check fails (hunger <=0 and no rider).

-- TUNING.BEEFALO_DOMESTICATION_MAX_LOSS_DAYS = 10
-- TUNING.BEEFALO_DOMESTICATION_LOSE_DOMESTICATION = -1/1920

-- delta is time difference in seconds

local function CalculateLoss(currenttime, lastgaintime)
    -- you don't lose full domestication right away, only after ignoring the critter for a while
    local delta = currenttime-lastgaintime
    local ratio = math.min(delta/(TUNING.BEEFALO_DOMESTICATION_MAX_LOSS_DAYS*TUNING.TOTAL_DAY_TIME), 1.0)
    return TUNING.BEEFALO_DOMESTICATION_LOSE_DOMESTICATION * ratio
end

If your beefalo is starving, and you ride it for 10 seconds a day.

The domestication_check() would trigger once. So you get 1 beneficial UpdateDomestication tick.

That's a plus 1/960.

For the other 47 ticks of the day, you would get the loss update.

delta would be 10, 20, 30, ..., 470.

ratio would be 1/480, 1/240, 1/160, ..., 47/480.

The loss sum would be -0.012239583333333.

Total domestication delta would be -0.011197916666666.

I'm pretty sure you were just simplifying things for people who aren't interested in the math, but I wanna be sure I understood the mechanics: when the beefalo reaches domesticated status (domestication = 1) the 0.3x multiplier stops being applied, according to what you said.

But in the quote above you mention 480 seconds for 50% domestication. If the beef were at "domestication = 0.5", it wouldn't be domesticated, so the buck time would be 425 (according to what you said about the buck time mapping, 50% = 425, no?) multiplied by 0.3 (for a non-domesticated beefalo), so the actual buck time for a 50% domesticated beef (not shaved, and not in mood) should be 127 seconds, no?

Unless you meant that, once domesticated, the beefalo retains the domesticated status until it becomes feral again.

Correct. That's what I meant.

I mentioned "480 seconds for 50% domestication", assuming the beefalo was already domesticated, because the guy said "So once a beefalo is tamed". This way he could keep track of the domestication value of his already domesticated beefalo.

If you were in the domestication process (beefalo didn't reach domestication = 1 yet), then you would look for 127 seconds.

1) I get a beef to domesticated status;
2) Then I spend a whole day without feeding/riding it;
3) The next day it should have domestication value = 1 - 0.0025 (the "downtick" for the first day of not feeding/riding).

At this point, is the beefalo considered domesticated? Does the 0.3 "undomesticated" multiplier apply to buck time? Can the beefalo's tendency be altered?

The beefalo is considered domesticated when it reaches domestication = 1, and a check to domesticate occurs.

This check will always occurs when the beefalo is given something to eat, and its hunger is below 100%.

Then the beefalo will change appearance and characters will have a different examination string.

At this point, no, the 0.3 doesn't apply.

The tendency gets locked after beefalo gets domesticated. So you need to make it go feral, then domesticate it again.

Also, you say that a fully tamed beef's buck time is 800 seconds (13+ minutes), but all tendencies you list mention sub-minute obedience times (ornery is 0.45 minutes). If I can ride my fully domesticated ornery beefalo for 13 minutes, where does this 0.45min obedience value come in? I realize obedience is a variable of its own, related more to "getting on the beefalo" than "staying on the beefalo", but you say you need 0.5 obedience for the beefalo to allow being ridden, so I'm assuming that the 0.5 obedience to "get on the beefalo" is a separate thing from the 0.45min obedience that the ornery ones have?

min as in minimum.

The minimum obedience of a undomesticated beefalo is 0.

That's why it tosses the saddle. Because obedience can decay to values below 0.4.

The minimum obedience of ornery beefalo is 0.45.

So it won't toss the saddle, because obedience doesn't drop below that.

1) how many hits (read: bee stings) do I need to ensure an ornery beef (i.e.: how many hits to get to tendency points > 0.1);

Ornery beef get 0.004 ornery points when they get hit, or they hit something.

Beware, though, tendency decays, check again the pseudo code I posted.

In order to see the progress of your points, you can restart the server (which is dumb and beef should update their tendency before they lock it in, like when somebody mounts them). You should complain, I mean, give feedback to Klei so they look at it.

2) is domestication decay mapped linearly? (e.g.: 1st day -0.0025; second day -0.005; third day -0.0075)

Not exactly, check the pseudo code again, where it shows CalculateLoss.

I simplified it for people, so they give attention to beefalo once in a while.

3) is the base buck time mapped linearly? (i.e.: (750 x domestication_value) + 50)

This is what Remap does for basedelay.

(((domestication - 0)/(1 - 0)) * (TUNING.BEEFALO_MAX_BUCK_TIME - TUNING.BEEFALO_MIN_BUCK_TIME)) + TUNING.BEEFALO_MIN_BUCK_TIME

4) 1 full day without feeding/riding diminishes 0.0025 of domestication, and 48 "ticks" = 0.05 domestication. So 1 tick = 0.001041667 domestication and therefore I would need (a bit less than) 3 "ticks" to recover domestication for 1st day of not feeding, and 6 for the 2nd day, 9 for the 3rd day, and so on? So a beefalo that was not fed/rided for 3 full days would need 18 ticks (or 3 minutes of hunger > 0) to go back to domesticated?

Math is boring.

After a day without being fed or ridden, it would have lost 0.012760416666667 domestication.

This needs 0.27083333333333 days with the beefalo being ridden or fed to get back.

After 2 days without being fed or ridden, he would have lost 0.050520833333333 domestication.

This needs 1.0208333333333 days with the beefalo being ridden or fed to get back.

After 3 days without being fed or ridden, he would have lost 0.11328125 domestication.

This needs 2.2708333333333 days with the beefalo being ridden or fed to get back.

A brush is instantly 0.016666666666667 domestication.

So that's why you just brush a beefalo after a day.

So it basically means, after Beefalo is fully domesticated, we either brush him or feed him one twig daily to maintain 100% domestication?

But does tendency appear at full domestication or earlier?

4 hours ago, FTR said:

But does tendency appear at full domestication or earlier?

On 3/27/2016 at 11:19 PM, DarkXero said:

The tendency point check to determine a tendency trigger when:

a) beefalo goes feral (pointless, as you lose all your points)

b) beefalo gets domesticated

c) you restart the server

In this wall of text, does it explain why sometimes beefalo run to you, but once distance was closed, then spaced out again, they don't continue to follow you at a running pace?

I did go through quickly and I don't think so. But I tested it a lot and I think Beefalo runs to you after you get out of his sight completly and he loses "target on you" and when you approach him again and he sees you, he is going to run. But as long as you are within his sight, he will just walk.

So try running far enough and then coming back, he should run for the first time he sees you.

6 hours ago, TheHalcyonOne said:

I'm pretty sure it's just a time-based thing. You can sit right next to them all day and when you finally start moving it'll probably give chase.

This.

When you give something to the beefalo, he will try to greet you, which means he will run up to you to beg.

He will run until he catches up to you, or until 3 seconds pass.

After that he will walk after you, loitering for 120 seconds.

So if you go away for a day and come back, he runs to beg.

If you are near them doing stuff, after a while, they may run up to you to beg.

1 hour ago, TheHalcyonOne said:

Well, one of my two domesticated beefalo just had a baby. Is that supposed to be a thing? It's uh. It's a wee bit inconvenient. And yes, fully domesticated. Weird froofy coat and everything.

Hahah, now you can domesticate baby as well. :D

4 hours ago, TheHalcyonOne said:

Well, one of my two domesticated beefalo just had a baby. Is that supposed to be a thing? It's uh. It's a wee bit inconvenient. And yes, fully domesticated. Weird froofy coat and everything.

It shouldn't be a thing. But given herd mechanics, I guess it's a possibility.

Archived