Nicest Thread On Forums (Game)

LadyD

(And the list continues now that I've slept!)

@RyanandLink had adorable drawings and love the ocs! Not only that but with making amazing gifs and rping like you've been doing it for years what can't you do?

@wathgrithr has amazing art, really they are just perfect in every way (I'd highly suggest looking at it)

@Ysulyan is not only amazing at drawing, he's amazing at rping, and just amazing all together! (Did I tell you how amazing they are?)

@Mobbstar Seriously, I look up to you. Never change and always be awesome like you are!

@DwerBomb man I love your drawings, really they are just to cute! Rping like it's nothing and being HD hilarious.. You are just great in every way!

lets not forgot @LadyD of course! Making this threat and getting us all to be nice! Moderating at it's finest if I say so myself. (Don't think I haven't spotted you in the rping threads!)

(I most likely forgot a lot of people so expect more!)

TwT I don't know how to return kindness.

i shall name my first born Klei, for making this all happen. 

I want to say you're all amazing and kind and great people and I'm so glad I know every single one of you. 

@Dara999 I highly recommend the name -D- For NO reason what so ever. Although Klei could be cool I guess. 

@Dannyrulx Makes me laugh even though their avatar makes me want to throw blood splatter over them.

@DwerBomb I like you and still love you even if you do have warning points.

Ditto to @Lord_Battal I still love you too. You guys are funny and sweet and I am glad you have been dragged into my thread full of warm fuzziness. 

Now the real reason I created this thread will be revealed! - I suffer from severe clinical depression and PTSD, and it occurred to me that little things sometimes make me feel better. So what if I spread that love? Got people saying nice things and lifting peoples days with tiny compliments. Making the difference to people's lives and reminding them that they are awesome, because you never know when someone needs a boost. So yeah... I dunno. Just wanted all of you to know that you are epic. 

58 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Now the real reason I created this thread will be revealed! - I suffer from severe clinical depression and PTSD, and it occurred to me that little things sometimes make me feel better. So what if I spread that love? Got people saying nice things and lifting peoples days with tiny compliments. Making the difference to people's lives and reminding them that they are awesome, because you never know when someone needs a boost. So yeah... I dunno. Just wanted all of you to know that you are epic.

Aw, thank for this @LadyD :D I hope your depression gets better soon. Just know that there are always people there to love and support you (I'm listening to To the Moon soundtracks right now. It's very nice :) ).

1 hour ago, LadyD said:

@Dara999 I highly recommend the name -D- For NO reason what so ever. Although Klei could be cool I guess. 

@Dannyrulx Makes me laugh even though their avatar makes me want to throw blood splatter over them.

@DwerBomb I like you and still love you even if you do have warning points.

Ditto to @Lord_Battal I still love you too. You guys are funny and sweet and I am glad you have been dragged into my thread full of warm fuzziness. 

How many people here suffer from severe mental disorders?

So... Yeah. I also have something to say, which is I am also clinically depressed, and I've been diagnosed with a mild form of bipolar syndrome. As well as this, someone has seen fit for me to have the most metal as **** way of treating it:

I have 'clinical' pyromania.

So, yeah. It's true. These little things mean a lot. Especially when you're contemplating whether to cut down or across, or you don't want to come out of bed, or when (my bipolar kicks in and) I've bee bullied to the point of howling with laughter.

It helps. Just like with the ads for old people. It really does help.

• Developer

All of you guys, because without you there wouldn't be much point to going to work every day. Also they'd probably stop being able to pay me. :) But yeah, it's nice for all of us at Klei to have fans who're so passionate. Makes it easier to get up in the morning.

@Asparagus Always makes me chuckle whenever i see one of his many silly gifs he seems to have.

@LadyD and @cptCalavera for basicly being here ever since I joined these Forums and always being Helpfull evne if people asked stupid question

Now if you excuse me I think i need to burn something nice so i don't get seen as being a full on good guy.

@Mr.P has been around for ages and has always been polite and considerate forum user, which is to say I rather like him. Assuming the Mr is a mister... 

I have a soft spot for @nome they make me smile and I do adore Klei. I might have to send them another package or something sometime soon! Well soon as I can afford the outrageous postage fees to Canada XD. 

On 3/26/2016 at 5:44 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Woohoo thank you! 
This is a really nice idea for a thread, I am going to contribute as best I can-

@JanH and @PeterA are two really cool Klei guys who are always open to answering questions/talking about the game and in general just being great reps for the DS Dev team. 

@Quiet Jokester @osmRhodey @wathgrithr @WillowCrocker  @DextersComicLaboratory @The Letter W @WilliamGreywindare cool peeps I know from the tumblr RP side of things who make the community fun and are also all great artists!

@yellowpyromaniac @Miss @Quoth143 @Theinsanefruitloop @inhumanrobot @LiptonPee and more that I'm probably forgetting are artists I always love to watch and see their work (and I've played dst with a few of em too!) 

YAAA Man I wouldn't have been in this community so long if it weren't for you guys. Keep on Keepin' on. 

I like to call this thread: Get easy likes by tagging people.

Just kidding don't kill me I got smallbirds to feed.

This is going to be hard, I don't know alot of people and alot of people don't know me. Oh well here I go:

@MezukieMy favorite Webber main by far, she makes good art and is really nice towards forum members!

@Dannyrulx He's awesome, he made a well made RP and is nice. 

And the people who make art, there are so many artistic people on this forum it's crazy!

... i've been mentioned in here 4 times more than i thought i would so i guess i'll play and then never be seen in the off topic again until next year or something

@JoeW @SethR @PeterA @MarkL for all putting up with me on steam. 

@Mobbstar for being rad and helping me make a mod!! YOU'RE MY SPECIAL FRIEND................

@Asparagus keeps the o___o face alive 

@nome catches me off guard with his incredible sense of humour 

@Xjurwi "why are all you gays engies" 

@ImSpeakSpanish-atliax- even though you are long gone, your weird threads will live on in my memory, and my screencaps folder

whatever happened to "mostawesomeking" or whatever his name was? i used to have a hell of a time decoding his posts because of his incredibly bizarre english. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:32 AM, Asparagus said:

O__O @MenaAthena is so nice she gives herself shipping fuel :D

@LadyD forgives people for their mistakes (I actually thought you meant swear and curse but now that you mention it, you already mentioned curse and adding swear would just make it redundant and now I need to sleep because that could be the reason why I made that error)

@geni0529 because she's the adorable cat queen! :3

I think @DwerBomb, @RyanandLink, @DragonMage156, and @Dannyrulx are awesome people with funny personalities and are just fun to be around in the forums with :3

YAY
MEOWMEOW I HAVE BEEN MENTION HERE MULTIPLE TIMES

THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

IF I KNEW HOW TO MENTION ID MENTION SOMEONE BUT I DONT SO AHAHAHHAHA I BREAK YOUR GAME WITH MY REDUNDANT POSTS

Archived