Nicest Thread On Forums (Game)

LadyD

9 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

@Weirdobob was probably the first person to make me realize this was going to be the most welcoming and goofy community I'd find in a long time, the first time I stumbled into off-topic and saw their thread. Gotta credit him for that.

wow im so popular even the cool kids look at my threads

@LadyD Both terrifying, funny, silly, and scary at the same time.

@Asparagus This guy knows how to get what I want. 

@MenaAthena Was actually raised by mice, and her voice reflects that fact. She's a sweet little thing, easy to break and is one of the big sunshine-y happy faces to welcome most people over here. Despite falling out a few times, I consider her one of my closest friends and I still smile when we start talking.

@Lord_Battal Writes words pretty well. Doesn't like to be the nicest to me, probably due to my bad rap that still lingers with some, but he means well to everyone else, at least.

@GiddyGuy Laughs at my jokes and is always around for friendly chatter.

@Chris1488 One of the only forumers who actually plays on my server, laughed at my joke about Kevin and Bigfoot being beefalo.

@nome Told me about the very dark truths of the Klei Forums....

I... can't...! The kindness.... I'm so heartwarmed!

This is honestly the most amazing forums I have ever been on. Everywhere I go I'm presented with kindness, and I want to thank Klei as a whole for putting it together. I don't know how you guys pulled it off but... we have the most kindhearted and bound community I have ever seen, not a single bit of toxic! Fantastic games which are played by millions, yet a community that is pure and honest. That doesn't happen very often!

Just had to get that off my chest :)

@DwerBomb You are super HD, all the time. Love the HD realism XD 

@RyanandLink when people say stuff like that it makes all the work of moderating this place worth it. Sometimes I sweat and curse and get annoyed at having to deal with stuff but in the end you are right. Its a friendly nice place here and its nice. So thanks! We work hard to keep it friendly but honestly more than 90% of you people are just lovely and considerate forum users. We all help each other out. The big DS family 

Just a few more

@Lord_Battal your characters...wow, they are so good! And you're good at story telling :) You are also really interesting as a person (I bet you're sweet behind the flames ;) ) . We don't really talk directly but I respect you a lot. I don't know how to word this but I wish I could be as good as you with stories and roleplaying 

@greenglacier b0ss

@SethR never forget ;-;

@Xjurwi the original creator of my old forums persona (tentacled potato...*shivers*), I don't remember you much but I remember you being cool!

@the truthseeker rest in peace, you've been a good moderator

@LadyD from what I've seen you've been a great mod for a long time. And you've created this sweet thread!

@Willette the art boss! 

@jbeetle has a nice YouTube channel :) 

@TeoSS69 @Snob @Mack18853

@DaverGamer @Blewcheese

@Rabbitfist @TooMuchHoneyHam 

some other old members that deserve love :) 

@DwerBomb is awesome at drawing my character when I can't even draw her myself! *quietly sobs*

@Asparagus is great at fixing gifs that won't play! *kwaii intensifies*

@TheScientist112 hasn't been active since 2014, but he encouraged me to get a deviantart account once I got a better quality camera, so without him I might have never met @Dara999, who in turn might never have come on the forums, which means her and Dwer probably wouldn't have met. So that means you two lovebirds need to name your second born after this guy.

Of course, by that logic, since Miss, Raven Crow, and ZombiDJ inspired me to join the forums in the first place which led to thescientist introducing me to Deviantart which led to me meeting Dara which led to her coming to the forums which led to her meeting Dwer, that not only means that you have to name a kid after each of them, but that you have to have at least five kids.

• Developer
37 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Of course, by that logic, since Miss, Raven Crow, and ZombiDJ inspired me to join the forums in the first place which led to thescientist introducing me to Deviantart which led to me meeting Dara which led to her coming to the forums which led to her meeting Dwer, that not only means that you have to name a kid after each of them, but that you have to have at least five kids.

Wouldn't by that logic you need to have three kids named after those three artists too? <~>

@Pyromailmann Is the best (and only) train in these forums, and I'm sure he trained hard to get where he is today.

@RalphKastro Understands my Brazilian inside jokes when no one else does. *wipes single tear from eye* Thank you.

@DwerBomb's OC Jaw makes me laugh a lot, and his broken sentences are the best.

@Youknowwho Has very cute OC much love.

@Willette Has the largest and longest-running art thread in the forums, ain't that cool? Her art is also fantastic!

@SirKnight Draws real good and... they put me in their love box?

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Wouldn't by that logic you need to have three kids named after those three artists too? <~>

Yes, that's what I said. Three kids would be have to be named after those artists, one after thescientist, and one after me, making five total. 

• Developer
4 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Yes, that's what I said. Three kids would be have to be named after those artists, one after thescientist, and one after me, making five total. 

I mean you as in you, Mena :p

Wouldn't you need to have 3 kids named after them as well?

10 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

My goodness, Waddledee, I think I'm going to cry over here. *uselessly fans self with hand*

Oh my, people are pouring out buckets and buckets of compliments and heartfelt praise everywhere, and I'm just sitting here staring at all of it because I'm terrible at this kind of thing but I'm going to attempt it anyway

@Miss, @Raven Crow, and @ZombiDJ are all amazing artists that not only inspired me to get back into drawing after a good year or two of barely doing any, but also to join these very forums. I remember drawing a Wilson from a scene in one of Raven Crow's comics, and being so happy with it that I created an account and an art thread to share it in. Things just kinda grew from there, and I've improved in a lot of places since then. (Also, I don't care what anyone says! Weejay is awesome! It's so sad to hear how it and it's creator got so much hate QmQ)

@LiptonPee, @Theinsanefruitloop, @wathgrithr, @DwerBomb, @Dara999, @WaddleDee and many, many more people that are slipping my mind at the moment are all wonderful artists that have brought many moments of awe, laughter, joy, feels, and even jealousy.

@SirKnight is the one who first drew the character I went by for awhile, Athena, back before I had much peoplz drawing skillz and greatly influinced that character's further iterations. Tank u <3

I remember @Lord_Battal being one of the first people to welcome me on my art thread, and kind of nudging me to try out for joining ShadowFall: Blade of souls when I was nervous and just starting out in roleplaying. We all like to poke fun at him being one of the grumpy seniors yelling at kids to get off his lawn and rambling about how much better things were in the good ol' days, but deep down somewhere in that cold, dryly sarcastic, charred over heart, there is a tiny bit of softness. :3

@geni0529 was the first person to welcome me on my art thread, and I roleplayed with her in one or two other treads at about the time I joined SF:BoS. We may not talk much any more, but she was one of my first friends here, and she really made me feel welcome. Meow.

@Weirdobob is weird, fun, weird, hilarious, a good friend, weird, a blast to hang out and play with, weird, insanely creative, weird, and weird. Nuff said.

The entire Dev and Moderated team. Just all of them. You are awesome at your jobs and amazing people. Keep it up. *makes the Spock hand gesture*

@WaddleDee, @Dara999, @Youknowwho, @Blewcheese, @Percival, @RyanandLink, and many more, weather you are great artist, roleplayers, writers, friends, active or inactive, I luv you all <3

>.<

YAY
Thanks Mena >~>

5 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Oh, well no. They haven't had a hand in me meeting a bf/future husband.

O__O @MenaAthena is so nice she gives herself shipping fuel :D

@LadyD forgives people for their mistakes (I actually thought you meant swear and curse but now that you mention it, you already mentioned curse and adding swear would just make it redundant and now I need to sleep because that could be the reason why I made that error)

@geni0529 because she's the adorable cat queen! :3

I think @DwerBomb, @RyanandLink, @DragonMage156, and @Dannyrulx are awesome people with funny personalities and are just fun to be around in the forums with :3

1 hour ago, LadyD said:

I love all of you. Except those on the naughty list. I like them slightly less than the rest of you. 

I have 3 warning points, am I in the naughty list? >~>

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

I can't wait to call my son Zombi, or DJ

• Developer
51 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

I have 3 warning points, am I in the naughty list? >~>

Spoiler

That's for Santa Claus to decide... What do you mean he's not real?

Well, they're quite old, and you're a cool guy overall, so I'd say you're clear.

But we'll need to wait for Santa Claus' input on this one.

Archived