What happened to Watricia?

Wilbur was deemed more worthy than her. Considering the setting and the prime apes, it makes sense.

But Wilbur was excluded before too and became playable eventually, so who knows maybe they bring her in the next dlc.

37 minutes ago, SkylordElberich said:

I wonder what she would've looked like... Rawling was originally going to be specific to her, and she apparently had her own back pack called a 'mail pack". Can we speculate anything from that?

37 minutes ago, SkylordElberich said:

I wonder what she would've looked like... Rawling was originally going to be specific to her, and she apparently had her own back pack called a 'mail pack". Can we speculate anything from that?

Letter Carrier Bag. Prefab Mailpack. 3 slots. Useless. Icepack anims.

14 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

And Wortox... and Wallace... *sigh*

I still hope that we get another Expansion that will go more into the Occult and work more towards revealing the Motivation of the SHadowcreatures. And for such a Expansion characters that are clearly more Magic Orientated wouldn't be so out of place so Waverly and Wrotox would be great picks to reconsider for something like that.

That being said it's really the question if Klei wants to do another DS Expansion heck i would buy it just to see what those 2 would play like.

On 3/25/2016 at 6:55 AM, Mr.P said:

I still hope that we get another Expansion that will go more into the Occult and work more towards revealing the Motivation of the SHadowcreatures. And for such a Expansion characters that are clearly more Magic Orientated wouldn't be so out of place so Waverly and Wrotox would be great picks to reconsider for something like that.

That being said it's really the question if Klei wants to do another DS Expansion heck i would buy it just to see what those 2 would play like.

Yeah, the magic in the game is pretty fun, but I would love to see far more sanity draining cool things.

Or maybe the kilowhale ate her

You could sail around it's stomach and find her bones floating somewhere in it 

Then put rawling where her bones are and he would float out of the water and hover for a second while pulsing and oozing with nightmare fuel then return to normal and fall back into the sea of stomach acid and float there then watricia's bones will reform and she will come to life look around and dive underwater and disappear 

Then you will be able to play as her 

• Developer
1 hour ago, aukingiii said:

Could someone mod watricia into the game please?

It'd be easier to do that if there was any art of her in the files...

Previous un-released characters were modded in either because they had all their art done already or some of it, and the community artists were able to take it from there.

But Watricia? Sadly, she's a mystery wrapped in a riddle locked inside Schrödinger's box.

Archived